My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:31 pm

xangelx wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:I was at Survivor Series, was so glad to see Brock get squashed. Brock is 0-2 now, feud should be over. Was NOT glad to hear Goldberg say he's entering the Rumble, the only main I want at WM this year is Cena/Taker. Speaking of, I'm assuming AJ will drop the belt to Taker at RR.
Would make sense. Cena beats Taker at Mania for his 16th title. Though I love AJ as champ. I think Brock/Goldberg could main event though.
AJ is the man, so fun to watch. Underrated on the mic too, his Cena mocking was A+. I also love Owens as champ. KO is probably my actual favourite in the company currently. Cena/Taker could be incredible, I can see them putting on an all time classic on the grandest stage of them all. Flair is definitely going to have something to say if that's what happens though, as 15 reigns is not an accurate count... will be interesting to say the least.
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:26 pm

novascotiapower wrote:
xangelx wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:I was at Survivor Series, was so glad to see Brock get squashed. Brock is 0-2 now, feud should be over. Was NOT glad to hear Goldberg say he's entering the Rumble, the only main I want at WM this year is Cena/Taker. Speaking of, I'm assuming AJ will drop the belt to Taker at RR.
Would make sense. Cena beats Taker at Mania for his 16th title. Though I love AJ as champ. I think Brock/Goldberg could main event though.
AJ is the man, so fun to watch. Underrated on the mic too, his Cena mocking was A+. I also love Owens as champ. KO is probably my actual favourite in the company currently. Cena/Taker could be incredible, I can see them putting on an all time classic on the grandest stage of them all. Flair is definitely going to have something to say if that's what happens though, as 15 reigns is not an accurate count... will be interesting to say the least.
Flair will definitely be involved I'd think. Though they have made such a big deal out of that 16 reigns count I can't imagine they'd let it get called into question. Though I'd love to see it. What I'd love more is to see AJ beat Undertaker at Rumble. The guy is A1 talent and I'd hate to see him lost in the Cena 5 knuckle shuffle.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
Noier
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 am

Did you guys watch Total Nonstop Deletion? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5710
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:32 am

Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:02 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
Being that he wasn't really doing anything with UFC other than that one fight, I wouldn't have expected to see him in UFC any time soon anyway. I hope he continues the limited appearances in WWE. Always makes it exciting when he comes in, that would be diminished if he was on all the time. I find it surprising WWE using hims for occasional house shows. That seems like a waste.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
User avatar
TheBeard
Art Expert
Posts: 4500
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Vegass

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
They're owned by the same company now so i assume this was planned all along. I don't think it changes anything though.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4730
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:32 pm

TheBeard wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
They're owned by the same company now so i assume this was planned all along. I don't think it changes anything though.
huh?
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:53 pm

cotis wrote:
TheBeard wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
They're owned by the same company now so i assume this was planned all along. I don't think it changes anything though.
huh?
Double huh?
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
User avatar
TheBeard
Art Expert
Posts: 4500
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Vegass

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Sorry, i was thinking of something else. Don't mind me.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm

TheBeard wrote:Sorry, i was thinking of something else. Don't mind me.
XFL?
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5710
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:57 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
TheBeard wrote:Sorry, i was thinking of something else. Don't mind me.
XFL?
He Hate Me
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:31 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:
TheBeard wrote:Sorry, i was thinking of something else. Don't mind me.
XFL?
He Hate Me
Looking forward to the 30 for 30 on the XLF. #hehatemeforever
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7100
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:34 am

been a while since this thread was bumped. Big congrats to Kurt on the HOF! You Suck!!

Image
User avatar
Creation88
Art Expert
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm
Location: TX

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:27 pm

really glad to see Kurt Angle get in. RR is in my hometown this year. really wish i could go. I wonder if he'll make a surprise appearance.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Any of you guys there? I am actually looking forward to the royal rumble. Less then a hour
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
Post Reply