My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:31 pm

xangelx wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:I was at Survivor Series, was so glad to see Brock get squashed. Brock is 0-2 now, feud should be over. Was NOT glad to hear Goldberg say he's entering the Rumble, the only main I want at WM this year is Cena/Taker. Speaking of, I'm assuming AJ will drop the belt to Taker at RR.
Would make sense. Cena beats Taker at Mania for his 16th title. Though I love AJ as champ. I think Brock/Goldberg could main event though.
AJ is the man, so fun to watch. Underrated on the mic too, his Cena mocking was A+. I also love Owens as champ. KO is probably my actual favourite in the company currently. Cena/Taker could be incredible, I can see them putting on an all time classic on the grandest stage of them all. Flair is definitely going to have something to say if that's what happens though, as 15 reigns is not an accurate count... will be interesting to say the least.
xangelx
Art Expert

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:26 pm

novascotiapower wrote:
xangelx wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:I was at Survivor Series, was so glad to see Brock get squashed. Brock is 0-2 now, feud should be over. Was NOT glad to hear Goldberg say he's entering the Rumble, the only main I want at WM this year is Cena/Taker. Speaking of, I'm assuming AJ will drop the belt to Taker at RR.
Would make sense. Cena beats Taker at Mania for his 16th title. Though I love AJ as champ. I think Brock/Goldberg could main event though.
AJ is the man, so fun to watch. Underrated on the mic too, his Cena mocking was A+. I also love Owens as champ. KO is probably my actual favourite in the company currently. Cena/Taker could be incredible, I can see them putting on an all time classic on the grandest stage of them all. Flair is definitely going to have something to say if that's what happens though, as 15 reigns is not an accurate count... will be interesting to say the least.
Flair will definitely be involved I'd think. Though they have made such a big deal out of that 16 reigns count I can't imagine they'd let it get called into question. Though I'd love to see it. What I'd love more is to see AJ beat Undertaker at Rumble. The guy is A1 talent and I'd hate to see him lost in the Cena 5 knuckle shuffle.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
Noier
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 am

Did you guys watch Total Nonstop Deletion? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:32 am

Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
xangelx
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:02 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
Being that he wasn't really doing anything with UFC other than that one fight, I wouldn't have expected to see him in UFC any time soon anyway. I hope he continues the limited appearances in WWE. Always makes it exciting when he comes in, that would be diminished if he was on all the time. I find it surprising WWE using hims for occasional house shows. That seems like a waste.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
TheBeard
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wonder if Brock is going to get more involved on the wrestling side now that he has be suspended a year and pulled a 250k fine. Doing some work with Goldberg might sound like a good idea now!
They're owned by the same company now so i assume this was planned all along. I don't think it changes anything though.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
cotis
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:32 pm

TheBeard wrote:
They're owned by the same company now so i assume this was planned all along. I don't think it changes anything though.
huh?
xangelx
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:53 pm

cotis wrote:
TheBeard wrote:
huh?
Double huh?
TheBeard
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Sorry, i was thinking of something else. Don't mind me.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm

TheBeard wrote:Sorry, i was thinking of something else. Don't mind me.
XFL?
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:57 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
XFL?
He Hate Me
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
xangelx
Art Expert

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:31 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:
XFL?
He Hate Me
Looking forward to the 30 for 30 on the XLF. #hehatemeforever
chalkdust
Art Expert

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:34 am

been a while since this thread was bumped. Big congrats to Kurt on the HOF! You Suck!!

Creation88
Art Expert

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:27 pm

really glad to see Kurt Angle get in. RR is in my hometown this year. really wish i could go. I wonder if he'll make a surprise appearance.
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Any of you guys there? I am actually looking forward to the royal rumble. Less then a hour
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...