My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:51 am

chalkdust wrote:Got ugly? Looks to me like it started ugly.. :wink:
And that pic gets my good side...
mattkardish
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:04 am

63schoeffling wrote:Cross post with the beer thread. Had to go big this year to the AC Beerfest Saturday night:

My bald cap made it through the night. And somehow Hacksaw didn't get his real piece of wood taken, ha. By the end of the night people were asking me to stun them... It got ugly.
lol that's awesome
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:13 am

MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:48 am

If the bullet club debuts in the WWE and nobody in the EB thread even mentions it, did it really happen?

I don't know much about them and I haven't seen much of their work, but I was excited to see Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. I'm interested to see if they ever are a part of a Bullet or Balor club or if they just ignore that whole thing.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:50 am

mattkardish wrote:http://www.wwe.com/article/bray-wyatt-injured

pretty chitty right now
This sucks. It seems like they were just figuring out how to include the Wyatts in a bigger way. I haven't read how bad it is, but hopefully they can keep him on TV and just have the other guys fight for him until he's ready to get back in the ring.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:54 am

why isn't this thread in the Sports sub?
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:50 am

because the entertainment is too electrifying
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:50 pm

MJGallicchio wrote:If the bullet club debuts in the WWE and nobody in the EB thread even mentions it, did it really happen?

I don't know much about them and I haven't seen much of their work, but I was excited to see Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. I'm interested to see if they ever are a part of a Bullet or Balor club or if they just ignore that whole thing.
They need to stick either Styles or Balor at the head if they want people to care about them. Without, there ain't a ton in the way of charisma (or in-ring ability) between just the two of them. Will say they are finally making the tag division worth a fudge again. All of a sudden there are a ton of interesting teams with multiple feuds taking place at the same time. Not just the Usos vs. whatever team they randomly toss against them for the next PPV like was happening forever.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:19 pm

It would have to be Balor. Wouldn't make any sense otherwise. Have BC dominate teams for no reason like how The Brood or Acolytes did and then bring Balor up at SS as the leader of a 4 person squad with someone else as well.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
Freaks

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:49 pm

I'll never understand the appeal that grown ass men have towards oily half naked roided up guys fake fighting each other. And what's up with the soap opera side of it? Different strokes I guess lulz.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:57 pm

i like the way you alt, boy.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Interesting, never seen an alt beeline it straight for the wrasslin' thread. Strange times, indeed.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Freaks wrote:I'll never understand the appeal that grown ass men have towards oily half naked roided up guys fake fighting each other. And what's up with the soap opera side of it? Different strokes I guess lulz.
As much as I complain about booking or story lines or whatever, I really enjoy it and always have. I can't explain it, I just find it very entertaining. It's something fun and mindless that I watch and talk about with friends.

Also, this guy is one of the biggest stars in the company right now. Fully dressed, no oil, and if he's on roids, I think he's doing it wrong.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:07 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Interesting, never seen an alt beeline it straight for the wrasslin' thread. Strange times, indeed.
must have clicked my recent posts and found his way here.

enjoy your stay! :clap:
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:17 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
MJGallicchio wrote:If the bullet club debuts in the WWE and nobody in the EB thread even mentions it, did it really happen?

They need to stick either Styles or Balor at the head if they want people to care about them. Without, there ain't a ton in the way of charisma (or in-ring ability) between just the two of them. Will say they are finally making the tag division worth a fudge again. All of a sudden there are a ton of interesting teams with multiple feuds taking place at the same time. Not just the Usos vs. whatever team they randomly toss against them for the next PPV like was happening forever.
Good to know. I may try to go back and watch some of their stuff, but I 100% agree with the tag team division. It's gotten much stronger and more exciting lately. It's too bad that Tyson Kidd got hurt. I liked team Cesaro/Kidd.