Page 159 of 253

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:43 pm
by TheBeard
Creation88 wrote:RAW was very good and NXT continues to mystify me. how are these two programs produced by the same company? Takeover was pure classic WRESTLING. not "sports entertainment" WRESTLING. loved it.
Because Vince still calls all the shots on WWE. Also, NXT doesn't have to pander to sponsors and a PG crowd the way the major roster does. They can concentrate on putting on a much more wrestling-oriented program since all of their shows are on a network already designed for wrestling fanatics. Raw and Smackdown still have the job of reeling in potential viewers.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:54 pm
by cotis
Enzo Amore and Big Cass were awesome yesterday. are his promos always that good?

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:56 pm
by TheBeard
cotis wrote:Enzo Amore and Big Cass were awesome yesterday. are his promos always that good?
Yes.

#Sawft are awesome. I hope when they get moved up to the big roster they let them do their thing. Sawft Vs New Day could have some epic promos.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 pm
by cotis
TheBeard wrote:
cotis wrote:Enzo Amore and Big Cass were awesome yesterday. are his promos always that good?
Yes.

#Sawft are awesome. I hope when they get moved up to the big roster they let them do their thing. Sawft Vs New Day could have some epic promos.
chanting his name along to Seven Nation Army was A+. good job Brits.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:06 pm
by TheBeard
Image

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:28 pm
by Creation88
TheBeard wrote:
Creation88 wrote:RAW was very good and NXT continues to mystify me. how are these two programs produced by the same company? Takeover was pure classic WRESTLING. not "sports entertainment" WRESTLING. loved it.
Because Vince still calls all the shots on WWE. Also, NXT doesn't have to pander to sponsors and a PG crowd the way the major roster does. They can concentrate on putting on a much more wrestling-oriented program since all of their shows are on a network already designed for wrestling fanatics. Raw and Smackdown still have the job of reeling in potential viewers.
my point is that the quality of NXT is 3000x better. THAT sells itself. Vince needs to learn but never will. it's a shame.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:41 pm
by AliRock110
While I do enjoy wrestling, I have to admit the current product leaves a little to be desired. It a real shame because the roster has a lot of young talent, but until the 70 year old man who has lost touch with his fan base for almost 20 years controls the reins we are not going to the best of the WWE. Here's an interesting read and gives a good explanation as to why NXT is so much more fun than the main roster.

http://fansided.com/2015/12/10/triple-h ... in-roster/

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:39 am
by lemtar999
Raw last night was hot garbage.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:24 am
by cotis
lemtar999 wrote:Raw last night was hot garbage.


Image

Sid agrees.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:41 pm
by ColonelCash
cotis wrote:
lemtar999 wrote:Raw last night was hot garbage.


Image

Sid agrees.
"I don't know fudge, crybaby!"

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:53 pm
by Blackheart
make sure to watch titus on sports center tonight

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:56 pm
by cotis
Blackheart wrote:make sure to watch titus on sports center tonight
I will get right on that.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:46 pm
by Creation88
anyone got an extra ticket for RAW after Mania?

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:06 pm
by xangelx
lemtar999 wrote:Raw last night was hot garbage.
Yeah it was, I was there. Dunno if the mics picked up on it but there were chants of "Boring" during the Divas and 6-man tag. Says a lot when most crowds chant "This is awesome" at any match that goes over 5 mins. Although Del Rio and Cena's promo exchange was great, they totally killed the crowd heat when they went to break right before the bell. Really wanted Cena to win, I miss the US open challenge every week.

Re: My guilty pleasure - WWE

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:51 pm
by lemtar999
I absolutely heard it during the divas match.