My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 am

cotis wrote:glad I watched Walking Dead instead!
Actually... Both stink, ha.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 am

63schoeffling wrote:
cotis wrote:glad I watched Walking Dead instead!
Actually... Both stink, ha.
yep last night was a bummer on all fronts.

stupid Glenn.
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 am

Yea I might stop getting the network, even though its cheap, just not worth the PPVs anymore. maybe Ill buy it again for mania
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 pm

TheBeard wrote:That was pathetic. WWE creative is pathetic. They have absolutely buried the Wyatt family to the point where no one is going to take them seriously again. They're desperately trying to give Reigns that DB sympathy for a couple years ago except he's a bitch who cries in the ring and no one likes him. They've made Seamus out to be a completely an utter loser for months and now we're supposed to take him seriously as a champ? drymount off. No feuds set, no seeds planted, the best in ring guys are all injured... the WWE is just not good even with all the talent it has.
I came here to complain about last night and instead i'll just quote you. Exactly my thoughts. An Ambrose heel turn or a KO win was the only way to make these next 3 months watchable. Now we suffer to the rumble and the road to WM. Such lazy booking
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Well you knew KO and Del Rio were going to lose their first match because they both have belts. It made no sense because everyone knew what the finals were going to be anyway. Idk why they didn't have Ziggler or someone in the mix to at least present the possibility of someone else winning.
ColonelCash
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 am

MJGallicchio wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
MJGallicchio wrote:So... That happened...
Terrible. The whole PPV was a yawner.
The best parts were:
What I assume was Vince's FU to the bomb threats by opening the show with the national anthem.
The New Day
The UT casket-screen ring entrance.

Other than that, the whole ppv was chalk, the crowd seemed disengaged from the beginning, and the matches weren't even good. I don't have high hopes for TLC in 3 weeks either.
I was at the PPV despite the threats. The threats did have an impact on the attendance, if you watch the preshow you'll notice that almost all the seats behind the ring were empty. They had to bring people down to fill them, I'm assuming from upper levels. PPV was good in person and the Taker match was what I really came to see. Sad there were no real surprises in the show. Lots more pyro than I remembered in a PPV which was a bit unnerving given all the threats. Overall, I enjoyed it. Bummed it came across as flat on TV.
luderico
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:20 am

Yeah this was drymounting fudge. Sadly one of the worst matches was Paige vs. Charlotte. What a snoozefest. For me the best match was Del Rio vs. Reigns.
Thought it had tempo and they clicked. Maybe the first Del Rio match i liked.
Had high hopes for Ambrose vs. Owens. But nothing. The rest of the card. Wasted words.
Seamus champ. Come drymounting on. Always disliked that guy. Wrestlingwise. Maybe he has talent. But dont know when i've seen a good match.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. Why has NXT so good matches?? When the guys/girls go over to WWE main roster it just sucks. Boring boring fudge.
Always afraid when somebody good goes over. They just get drymounting wasted.

Man my blood pressure. FU Vince. Get your fudge together.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:23 pm

luderico wrote:Yeah this was drymounting fudge. Sadly one of the worst matches was Paige vs. Charlotte. What a snoozefest. For me the best match was Del Rio vs. Reigns.
Had high hopes for Ambrose vs. Owens. But nothing. The rest of the card. Wasted words.
Seamus champ. Come drymounting on. Always disliked that guy. Wrestlingwise. Maybe he has talent. But dont know when i've seen a good match.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. Why has NXT so good matches?? When the guys/girls go over to WWE main roster it just sucks. Boring boring fudge.

Been saying for a while that once Vicne dies or gives up, it will be a little better. Obviously never as good as the Artitude era, but better than it is now.
Creation88
Art Expert

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
luderico wrote:Yeah this was drymounting fudge. Sadly one of the worst matches was Paige vs. Charlotte. What a snoozefest. For me the best match was Del Rio vs. Reigns.

Been saying for a while that once Vicne dies or gives up, it will be a little better. Obviously never as good as the Artitude era, but better than it is now.
missed the entire PPV bc i was in NYC visiting. glad i did. i agree Vince has got to go before things improve. him AND Kevin Dunn who is a complete ass hat
FS: BTTF II variant
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 am

So their answer is to throw everyone with even the slightest heat into a match? Nice one there Vince... This is just stupid.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Creation88
Art Expert

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:42 am

they just don't know what to do. now is the time to invest in the youth and next generation. focus on building Reigns, Ambrose, Rusev, Wyatt, and KO. focus on developing a small group rather than throw everyone into a heap and get no one over.
FS: BTTF II variant
TheBeard
Art Expert

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:19 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:So their answer is to throw everyone with even the slightest heat into a match? Nice one there Vince... This is just stupid.
I actually LOVE League Of Nations with New Day. It's got a bit of an NWO feel to it with such a massive stable holding so much gold. I actually hope they plan on building on it, lay down some long term plots for a change.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
mattkardish
Art Expert

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 pm

At RAw and Stephanie just threatened saying the chairman of this company is on his way...lord give me Vince
Gandhi
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:11 pm

mattkardish wrote:At RAw and Stephanie just threatened saying the chairman of this company is on his way...lord give me Vince
Tonight could end up being an actually good episode of Raw. I'm sure it will fall flat soon though.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Gandhi wrote:
mattkardish wrote:At RAw and Stephanie just threatened saying the chairman of this company is on his way...lord give me Vince
Tonight could end up being an actually good episode of Raw. I'm sure it will fall flat soon though.
RAW is in town tonight and none of us have even the slightest interest in going. I think it's impossible for Raw to be any worse than it has been lately... I'll read the recap after. Starting the Star Wars marathon tonight with the roomies getting ready to see it Sunday :clap: