My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 pm

cotis wrote:or if Jericho is willing to reschedule his show that day, Jericho/Bryan v. Zayn/Owens works for me.
That would be awesome!
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:13 pm

MJGallicchio wrote:I don't know if they mentioned this last night, but...
Following that attack, Shane-O took a well-deserved vacation in the Caribbean with his family.

But apparently, things didn’t go well for Shane McMahon while he was in paradise because WWE reports Vince McMahon’s son came down with a bad infection due to a case of acute diverticulitis and an umbilical hernia.

Shane spent several days in an Antigua hospital before being flown to New York City where he is currently in an NYC area hospital being treated with heavy doses of antibiotics. You know they’re serious because they said hospital instead of “medical facility.”

Upon further investigation from doctors, they discovered McMahon also suffered an umbilical hernia due to the attack which will require surgery after the infection is taken care of.

McMahon was initially diagnosed with a laryngeal contusion as well as trapezius and rhomboid strains as a result of the dastardly beatdown from Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Most people assumed this would set up a tag team match for WrestleMania and things were looking that way as well.
So is this a work or a shoot?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
MJGallicchio wrote:I don't know if they mentioned this last night, but...
Following that attack, Shane-O took a well-deserved vacation in the Caribbean with his family.

But apparently, things didn’t go well for Shane McMahon while he was in paradise because WWE reports Vince McMahon’s son came down with a bad infection due to a case of acute diverticulitis and an umbilical hernia.

Shane spent several days in an Antigua hospital before being flown to New York City where he is currently in an NYC area hospital being treated with heavy doses of antibiotics. You know they’re serious because they said hospital instead of “medical facility.”

Upon further investigation from doctors, they discovered McMahon also suffered an umbilical hernia due to the attack which will require surgery after the infection is taken care of.

McMahon was initially diagnosed with a laryngeal contusion as well as trapezius and rhomboid strains as a result of the dastardly beatdown from Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Most people assumed this would set up a tag team match for WrestleMania and things were looking that way as well.
So is this a work or a shoot?
All signs point to shoot.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Hmmm. Wonder if Kane replaces and they bring back team hell yes.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:29 pm

if WWE wants to fudge all over the fact that the fans finally got what they wanted, they will make it Team Hell No vs. Zayn/Owens.
Creation88
Art Expert

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:12 am

that SD kinda sucked too :hanging:
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Creation88 wrote:that SD kinda sucked too :hanging:
Yup, just mailing it in until WrestleMania. Usually the go home editions are good so we'll see what next week brings.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:10 pm

No clue what to think about Shane now that DB announced the tag team match. Agreed on this week's shows being a let down, but I'm still really excited for Mania.
Creation88
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:59 am

this has been the worst build to a WM in years. RAW was terrible for a go home edition especially for WM.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:42 am

card is stacked, go-home show was TURRIBLE.

Takeover will be great, again. quality of matches on Takeover > Mania.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 am

cotis wrote:card is stacked, go-home show was TURRIBLE.

Takeover will be great, again. quality of matches on Takeover > Mania.
Pretty much this.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm surprised the Undertaker didn't make his appearance. Tonight on Smackdown? I'd be very surprised if Cena/Taker didn't happen at WrestleMania at this point since they've been building it up for weeks.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Irishman12 wrote:I'd be very surprised if Cena/Taker didn't happen at WrestleMania at this point since they've been building it up for weeks.

ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:46 pm

cotis wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:I'd be very surprised if Cena/Taker didn't happen at WrestleMania at this point since they've been building it up for weeks.

I agree. There would be some major backlash if WWE spent 4 weeks of Cena calling out the Undertaker and then not produce. Although, I could see them having Cena ringside as "a fan" and taker answering his call at WM.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 pm

I imagine he's gonna show up and beat Cena down, possibly segwaying right into a match or possibly setting up a match for later/next year. Maybe they were trying to buy as much time as possible if he's rehabbing an injury or still having issues with the hip. Honestly, I'd prefer him not be anywhere near a ring anymore but I can't imagine they've gone on with this for weeks with no payoff.