My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:38 am

mr_rugby wrote:
FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Anyone see Brock got popped for possible PED violation after his UFC 200 win? I like his response "We will get to the bottom of this". Those pee testers better be watching their backs...
I don't know how it got in my system? Maybe it was that non-kosher hotdog I had earlier in the day.
Rumor is that Brock might of tested positive for taking a bronchodilator...also if you take some cold and flu products you will get flagged for a PED violation.
It's not always steroids folks

Edit: Brock passed the other 7 tests and was not using any GH or Anabolic agents of any kind which everyone is assuming
people like to assume.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:42 am

DaleCooper wrote:Nothing better in pro wrestling than the Final Deletion angle at the moment. Love it.
Brother Neeeerrrrrooooooooooo!!!!
Creation88
Art Expert

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:33 pm

opening segment took me back to the golden era. great crowd reaction. big time feel.
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 pm

that was some of the worst selling ever at the end of raw... all act stupid in the ring forever and then steph will make a decision... lol.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:47 am

I agree. There's a way they could have pulled off that finish, but when both wrestlers and the ref all just sit looking confused for a while and the announcers are silent, it's just weird and confusing. It would have made more sense if the ref stayed knocked out, Shane and Steph sent in their GM's to finish reffing the match and each one counted the pin fall for a different winner. That would still set up the tension on the belt (and set up the inevitable belt split), still align each side with their #1 pick, and not leave everyone watching that confused.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Well, to the surprise of no one, there's a rematch tonight.

If that was the plan all along, why not just have shady wins on both nights.

In fact, why even do this at all?

Regardless it was a fantastic match and you can tell those two have years of experience wrestling against one another. The chemistry was off the chains.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Agreed that it was great up to that point.

Then I go to WWE and see that the ref gave the belt back to Ambrose... what a mess.

Then they did what they should have done at the end of the match and had Shane/Steph do a minute long interview where they announce the rematch... how poorly executed.

Instead of everyone sitting around the ring they could have done it in the ring. Steph says she is in charge of raw so he is the champion and then Shane says well I'm in charge of smackdown so there will be a rematch tomorrow night!

Nah let's just sit around like idiots instead. And so continues the abysmal writing.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:01 pm

I'm wondering how the six draft picks from NXT will effect their roster.

This is my NXT draftees

Bailey
Eva Marie
Balor
Roode
Random Tag Team
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:24 pm

FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:I'm wondering how the six draft picks from NXT will effect their roster.

This is my NXT draftees

Bailey
Eva Marie
Balor
Roode
Random Tag Team

American Alpha
Bailey
Balor
Nakamura

6th pick : Asuka or Carmella
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
AliRock110
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:40 pm

For the 1st time in a while(A decade to be exact) I'm going to be watching Smackdown.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:41 pm

AliRock110 wrote:For the 1st time in a while(15 years to be exact) I'm going to be watching Smackdown.
For me. I might hook up the PS1 and play some Smackdown 1 and 2 to prepare :D
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:47 pm

I can't see Shinsuke called up yet, maybe after Summerslam.

Balor, sure.
American Alpha, sure.
Bayley, sure.
Carmella, sure - team her up with Enzo and Cass and gives womens division one more.

that's only 4 picks though. maybe we see Tye Dillinger. maybe Bobby Roode pick by Steph, another corporate stooge would fit right in with the Authority.

I could see Shane snagging Corey Graves to add with Mauro on commentary.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 pm

cotis wrote:I can't see Shinsuke called up yet, maybe after Summerslam.

Balor, sure.
American Alpha, sure.
Bayley, sure.
Carmella, sure - team her up with Enzo and Cass and gives womens division one more.

that's only 4 picks though. maybe we see Tye Dillinger. maybe Bobby Roode pick by Steph, another corporate stooge would fit right in with the Authority.

I could see Shane snagging Corey Graves to add with Mauro on commentary.

I hope graves more than anyone. He is so flippin good. Jesse ventura mixed with bobby heenan. Getting injured was the best thing to ever happen to him

Alpha will count as 2 picks, BTW
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
Creation88
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Smackdown is definitely still the B show
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Creation88 wrote:Smackdown is definitely still the B show
Yeah, I was thinking the same.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.