My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:39 pm

That was a lot of fun to be at. I'm glad I was there to witness all three members of the Shield hold the belt on the same night. Weird bit o history there.

Definitely a long event and I know at least one of those side matches was supposed to be on the preshow but I think they bumped it and started the main event late in order to not have it compete directly with the NBA game, more specifically the last few minutes.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Wyatt's and New Day trying to see who can take longer to get to the ring... can't stand either of them.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:38 am

beetlejuice wrote:Wyatt's and New Day trying to see who can take longer to get to the ring... can't stand either of them.
You are definitely in the minority.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 am

TheBeard wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:Wyatt's and New Day trying to see who can take longer to get to the ring... can't stand either of them.
You are definitely in the minority.
Wyatt's are a channel changer. But my God, New Day is somehow some of the most entertaining TV that WWE offers. A far cry from when they first came together... They were a joke.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Hmmm...
STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE has suspended Joe Anoa`i (Roman Reigns) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.

Reigns issued a statement on Twitter regarding his suspension
@WWERomanReigns
I apologize to my family, friends and fans for my mistake in violating WWE’s wellness policy. No excuses. I own it.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Roman Gainz.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chalkdust
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:31 pm

what does wellness policy mean, roids?
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 pm

This is from Jim Ross' blog:
Very disappointed that Roman Reigns has been suspended for 30 days as a result of a failed wellness test in WWE. Hopefully, Reigns took something that he was unaware was a violation. There are lots of supplements on the market that I’m told often times don’t jive with the wellness policy and its up to every talent who may use these supplements to make sure that they are good to ingest.

A failure to do is is totally irresponsible.

Hopefully this is a one off situation that will never occur again for this talent that WWE is relying on to be a prime time player for years to come. How Roman invests his time in the next thirty days will be eye opening because one would hope that the highly regarded young talent will want to come back better than when he left.

No talent can do more to harm themselves than to give their bosses the impression that they are irresponsible or unreliable and wellness test failures speak loudly to that matter. It’s up to the talents to dispel that perception upon their return to the work place.

So, WWE finds themselves now with two of their most popular talents in Ambrose and Rollins who are both adversarial with each other while each and are both generally perceived as fan favorites. This can be a blessing within the story telling as it relates to believable, organic booking because it comes down to it all being about who’s the WWE World Champion and that’s a plausible storyline and easy for fans to process.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 pm

It really sucks his happened just as I was starting to think about watching every week with all three Shield members in the spotlight. Ambrose is the man but let's see how they address this.

Also, 30 days really isn't that long so it won't be too bad hopefully.
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:17 pm

chalkdust wrote:what does wellness policy mean, roids?
yes.

weed is just a fine.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:53 am

I imagine the policy is who is going under the bus this time for what they are all doin..
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Anyone see Brock got popped for possible PED violation after his UFC 200 win? I like his response "We will get to the bottom of this". Those pee testers better be watching their backs...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:09 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Anyone see Brock got popped for possible PED violation after his UFC 200 win? I like his response "We will get to the bottom of this". Those pee testers better be watching their backs...
I don't know how it got in my system? Maybe it was that non-kosher hotdog I had earlier in the day.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:26 pm

FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Anyone see Brock got popped for possible PED violation after his UFC 200 win? I like his response "We will get to the bottom of this". Those pee testers better be watching their backs...
I don't know how it got in my system? Maybe it was that non-kosher hotdog I had earlier in the day.
Rumor is that Brock might of tested positive for taking a bronchodilator...also if you take some cold and flu products you will get flagged for a PED violation.
It's not always steroids folks

Edit: Brock passed the other 7 tests and was not using any GH or Anabolic agents of any kind which everyone is assuming
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:48 am

Nothing better in pro wrestling than the Final Deletion angle at the moment. Love it.