Eternal Reflection 12 Whatson Release Discussion 08/06/12

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
lifeonwalls
Art Enthusiast

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Codeblue wrote:There will be plenty for sale once they start arriving.
Twitter/instagram:
@lifeonwalls

http://twitter.com/#!/lifeonwalls

(aka s_k_y)
bone811
Art Expert

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 pm

for 5 bills, people have been waiting for this print for a while. Don't anyone will be selling for a reasonable price
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Lifeonwalls is s_k_y? You seriously have 2 usernames?
Same fudge, different drop.
csorensen84
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

lifeonwalls wrote:
There may be more available but I'm not sure I would state they will not trade at a premium with his popularity in Europe, particularly Norway.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 pm

gonzo303 wrote:Lifeonwalls is s_k_y? You seriously have 2 usernames?
Time for a banning!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
lifeonwalls
Art Enthusiast

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

I have tried to 'consolidate' all of my user names on the various message boards and make no intention of hiding behind either.

For example - on the JK and Banksy forum I was able to simply change my username to 'lifeonwalls' however that is not the case with EB. I have a stellar history of sales, recorded sales, EB donations, points, etc under the username s_k_y and conduct sales/trades/purchases under that name and would prefer to keep that feedback information so that buyers feel more comfortable than dealing with someone with zero feedback. I do not regularly vote for EB AOTW and am conscious about only posting under this account from now on out.

If that's worthy of a ban then I will wait to hear from a mod and explain to him/her. If that's what they decide then so be it.
Twitter/instagram:
@lifeonwalls

(aka s_k_y)
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Based on some of your other posts under this new name, I thought you were a total noob.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
lifeonwalls
Art Enthusiast

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Codeblue wrote:Based on some of your other posts under this new name, I thought you were a total noob.
I kinda saw that coming :lol: :D , and is the reason I added the 'aka' to my signature.

To reiterate - if I am in serious breach of code/conduct, it was not my intention.
Twitter/instagram:
@lifeonwalls

(aka s_k_y)
choke
Art Expert

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

ISO whatson/roamcouch/dal/Uldalen prints to add to my "next big thing" flat file.
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

do you think the National Portrait Gallery would trade me their original painting of General Grant riding with his cavalry (currently hanging above the 2nd floor -> 3rd floor staircase) for a Lilac edition of this print? Thanks in advance

Last edited by RiotAct on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

he changed quite some time ago on phishposters and made it known to eveyrone not trying to hide anything.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm

soam24 wrote:

he changed quite some time ago on phishposters and made it known to eveyrone not trying to hide anything.
Oh ok sounds great but this is EB. Trust me I don't partake in anything Phish related so I'd have never known.

It would be one thing to create a new name and not use the old one at all but that's not the case here.

Shady or not, it shouldn't be done.
Same fudge, different drop.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:56 pm

I hear ya..
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm

lifeonwalls wrote:I have tried to 'consolidate' all of my user names on the various message boards and make no intention of hiding behind either.

For example - on the JK and Banksy forum I was able to simply change my username to 'lifeonwalls' however that is not the case with EB. I have a stellar history of sales, recorded sales, EB donations, points, etc under the username s_k_y and conduct sales/trades/purchases under that name and would prefer to keep that feedback information so that buyers feel more comfortable than dealing with someone with zero feedback. I do not regularly vote for EB AOTW and am conscious about only posting under this account from now on out.

If that's worthy of a ban then I will wait to hear from a mod and explain to him/her. If that's what they decide then so be it.

does seem a bit dodgy.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
aahnutz
EB Team

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 am

lifeonwalls wrote:I have tried to 'consolidate' all of my user names on the various message boards and make no intention of hiding behind either.

PM sent.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.