80th Anniversary - Assassin 12 DALeast Release Discussion 06

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
shoeless
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:49 pm

i loled
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm

all the DALeast fans out there. I've got this on my "Hells Kitchen Chef For Sale Thingy"..

yea, the bills are about to come in and unfortunately, i have to consider selling this...

DALeast Golden Dusk OG Canvas

Serious offers please (not sure how to price this, sorry). I hate to do this, but i don't early have a choice. Thanks. Theres a bunch of pics I've uploaded if you click on the pic above.
s_k_y
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:34 pm

If I were you I'd contact the gallery and see if they have any others who may be interested in this work.

They may take it back.

Best of luck.
Last edited by s_k_y on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Browse my collection: http://www.lifeonwalls.net/store
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

s_k_y wrote:If I were you I'd contact the gallery and see if they have any others who may be interested in his work.

At the very least they may take it back.

Best of luck.
Awesome idea. Do it Brian.

Oh and s_k_y, would you mind sending that Peace Tree back to Obey, I've been dying to get my hands on one of those and they keep telling me they don't have any more. Seriously appreciated bro! :cheers:
Same fudge, different drop.
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

s_k_y wrote:If I were you I'd contact the gallery and see if they have any others who may be interested in this work.

They may take it back.

Best of luck.
heres my response to something similar said in my FS thread. i believe it covers what SKY has just written. also, thanks Gonzo for using your occasional common sense. i love you.

"didn't see this coming at all. never considering selling this but MAY NOT have a choice. thanks dave. choke, i see what you're saying but you know thats not going to happen.(in reference to getting it sold back for same cost or back to the gallery) this wasn't purchased to flip..not even close. i didn't plan on letting go of most of my collection but life bites in the ass, so i gotta roll with it. and unfortunately, DALeast is VERY popular and its a piece i could possibly sell quickly to relieve some monetary stress. thats all. not lookin to hurt anyone. just MAY need to let it go."
choke
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Yeah, it doesnt really make me think any less of you or anything, I've just always had the mentality that it's poor form to buy something that's a 1-off and then sell it at an inflated price a very short time later. Doesn't make a lot of sense considering I don't give a damn about doing the same with prints, but for some reason with original art it just rubs me the wrong way. But yeah, whatever, good luck with the sale and hope you get your finances straightened out in all seriousness.
canuck
Art Freak

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Where did that little comment go about you saying you have to sell it back for original cost CHOKE????? sorry but drymount THAT BRO!!!
Once you pay for something and own it you can do with it what whatever the drymount you please. I would pay a good chunk of change for that OG and I guarantee there is many others that would too.

Bmerel I am sure you will find the right buyer out there. GOOD LUCK
bkboy77
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm

So, this is my Assassin, ready to pounce on anyone who dare attack me during my slumber....
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
ejg904
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:20 pm

good looking lion boner in that golden dusk OG
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
bmerel
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

ejg904 wrote:good looking lion boner in that golden dusk OG
thanks, and thanks Canuck and well drymountin done on the Assassin BK! choke is a great bloke and i understand where he's coming from. he understands where i'm coming from as well. ALL GOOD EVERYWHERE!!! cheers to all!
mrkyuss
Art God

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Can someone spread the love to me and sell me the print
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
choke
Art Expert

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:37 pm

bmerel wrote:
ejg904 wrote:good looking lion boner in that golden dusk OG
thanks, and thanks Canuck and well drymountin done on the Assassin BK! choke is a great bloke and i understand where he's coming from. he understands where i'm coming from as well. ALL GOOD EVERYWHERE!!! cheers to all!
:pint:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

bmerel wrote:all the DALeast fans out there. I've got this on my "Hells Kitchen Chef For Sale Thingy"..

yea, the bills are about to come in and unfortunately, i have to consider selling this...

Serious offers please (not sure how to price this, sorry). I hate to do this, but i don't early have a choice. Thanks. Theres a bunch of pics I've uploaded if you click on the pic above.
Looks like a Lion about to mount an Alligator, right? :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
mrkyuss
Art God

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 pm

bkboy77 wrote:So, this is my Assassin, ready to pounce on anyone who dare attack me during my slumber....

Nice frame job- makes me want the print even more!
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
bmerel wrote:all the DALeast fans out there. I've got this on my "Hells Kitchen Chef For Sale Thingy"..

Looks like a Lion about to mount an Alligator, right? :lol:
How dare you insult one of the hawtest street artists there is today! This is definitely worth double the original cost less than three months after the show opened even though it sat around at the gallery for about a month before it sold.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.