Celebration 12 Mr. Brainwash Release Discussion 05/10/12

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 am

:evil: UPS is totally drymounting me on the shipment of this.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

iambillyg wrote::evil: UPS is totally drymounting me on the shipment of this.
Explain.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 am

KNEEL13 wrote:
iambillyg wrote::evil: UPS is totally drymounting me on the shipment of this.
Explain.
I ordered this and had it set to ship to my apartment. UPS has always (in the past) left prints in my apartment office, rather than leaving them at my door or making me be home to sign for it. On Tuesday, they attempted delivery and I wasn't home as I was at work. They left a note saying they would attempt delivery two more times and then it would be shipped back. However, I could choose to have it held at the facility for pickup.

So, yesterday I went to UPS.com and set it up to be held at the facility for me to pick up today. Because this request did not get made until yesterday at 7:00am, it was already "On Vehicle For Delivery". Another failed attempt, as I work during the day. But no worries because I have it set to be held at the facility, right?

I wake up today and check the number online and it shows confirmation of me requesting to have it held at the facility, but it was then updated as "On Vehicle For Delivery - 3rd Attempt". I call and talk to customer serivce.

Worker: How can I help?
Me: Checking on a shipment, I had set it up to be held at the facility, and it looks like it's on vehicle for delivery today. This will be the 3rd attempt and I don't want it to be sent back.
Worker: Checking this, I show that the most recent update is that it's on vehicle for delivery today.
Me: Right. But do you also see that I changed it to have it held at the facility?
Worker: Can you hold for 2-3 minutes?

He comes back and tells me that he's sent a notice to the facility here in Austin and that they will be calling me. No call yet, but it's already on the truck for delivery.

If this was for me, it wouldn't be a big deal and I would deal with it. But I ordered this as a PB and with each passing day, it's causing my guy to be out his print. I'm hoping to receive the call and be told they reached out to the driver, and it will be held at the facility. But it just sucks having to do all this, when they could have simply left it at my apartment office on Tuesday.
choke
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 am

It wont get sent back after the 3rd attempt though right? At least for me, I ALWAYS miss all 3 attempts if I dont arrange for pickup, and it simply gets held at the UPS office for another week or so after the 3rd failed attempt.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 am

choke wrote:It wont get sent back after the 3rd attempt though right? At least for me, I ALWAYS miss all 3 attempts if I dont arrange for pickup, and it simply gets held at the UPS office for another week or so after the 3rd failed attempt.
I'm not sure. The back of my notice says: "UPS makes up to three delivery attempts on weekdays. Undeliverable packages will be returned to the sender."
dangerboy
Flipper

Thu May 31, 2012 9:50 am

i'd be at the pickup facility, notice in hand, as soon after work as i could get there. but that's me.
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2012 10:02 am

UPDATE

Just got a call with confirmation that the package is being held at the facility and I can pick it up. Making a trip during lunch. Anger subsiding..
choke
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah it's possible it works different in different locations. I'd ask them for future reference though specifically what would happen if you missed all three attempts.

Mine will even send a postcard after a few days of being held, so we're talking 5-6 days after delivery first attempted, that says "your package is being held for you, please pick it up by xx/xx/xxxx or it will be sent back"

So I get 3 days of delivery + 5-6 business days of being held at the facility I believe.
Super_Dank_Nugz
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

I know this eBay listing has already been posted, but I just had to say:

"Art Cannon"

LOL

eBay 190685320755
Wawaad
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:I know this eBay listing has already been posted, but I just had to say:

"Art Cannon"

LOL

eBay 190685320755
if this sells then I am a rich man, I think I have a couple of them somewhere
Have No Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Nation is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLUSH
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Wawaad wrote:
Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:I know this eBay listing has already been posted, but I just had to say:

"Art Cannon"

LOL

eBay 190685320755
you and me both. Well, at least I could get that new front door I've been eyeing. :clap:
Wawaad
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

PLUSH wrote:
Wawaad wrote:

"Art Cannon"

LOL

eBay 190685320755
you and me both. Well, at least I could get that new front door I've been eyeing. :clap:
I love front doors
Have No Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Nation is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Wawaad wrote:
PLUSH wrote:
Wawaad wrote:

"Art Cannon"

LOL

eBay 190685320755
I love front doors
...and here I thought you were more of a back door type of guy. :wink:
PLUSH
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
Wawaad wrote:
PLUSH wrote:

I love front doors

...and here I thought you were more of a back door type of guy. :wink:

We all love going in the back door every so often, some more than others. :drool:
Last edited by PLUSH on Thu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
summoner
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

PLUSH wrote: We all love going in the back door every so often, some more than others. :drool:
That is what "special occasions" are for...
Image Image Image