Celebration 12 Mr. Brainwash Release Discussion 05/10/12

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
dangerboy
Flipper

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:44 am

iambillyg wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:i would be more concerned with hearing from the mbw camp. they will prob offer you a presale on an upcoming release
This. Heard back from the buyer. I sent off an email this morning to inquire if anything could be done. Right now, I think the options are going to be A) Return for full refund or B) Partial refund. We'll see how it goes.
or C) you propose a partial refund, plus some other consideration. like a free print, or maybe some signed lithos, or presale on the next print of your choosing
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
opence
Art Expert

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 am

What kind of damage?
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 am

dangerboy wrote:
iambillyg wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:i would be more concerned with hearing from the mbw camp. they will prob offer you a presale on an upcoming release
This. Heard back from the buyer. I sent off an email this morning to inquire if anything could be done. Right now, I think the options are going to be A) Return for full refund or B) Partial refund. We'll see how it goes.
or C) you propose a partial refund, plus some other consideration. like a free print, or maybe some signed lithos, or presale on the next print of your choosing
Would those be realisitc options? I didn't specifically ask for anything in my email. This was included though:

"I'm not sure if anything can be done as this, along with Thierry's other releases is long sold out. Please, if you can, review the images below and please let me know if anything can be done at this point."
opence wrote:What kind of damage?
When the tube was dented, it resulted in dents on the print itself. The dents are on the back of the print. 2 are significant in the sense that they can be felt from the front, then there are about 8 other bumps. If the print itself had more colors like Frankenstein, then it would be a much bigger issue. However, when dropping this kind of cash on a print, I'd want it to arrive mint.
dangerboy
Flipper

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 am

iambillyg wrote:
dangerboy wrote:
iambillyg wrote:
Would those be realisitc options? I didn't specifically ask for anything in my email. This was included though:

"I'm not sure if anything can be done as this, along with Thierry's other releases is long sold out. Please, if you can, review the images below and please let me know if anything can be done at this point."
i think so. presale option has been offered by them before to cover various issues. i don't know that you could full-on ask for a free editioned print, but how about a couple of those madonna/marilyn lithos signed? maybe ask them if you can send it back to them for some extra "hand finishing" or something...i've heard that one before, too..
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Hmm well they replied..
Hi,
I am sorry but all we do is give you a refund since the prints are sold out. Also we will need the damaged print back before we can do that.
:-?
Wawaad
Art Expert

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 pm

iambillyg wrote:
dangerboy wrote:
iambillyg wrote:

opence wrote:What kind of damage?
When the tube was dented, it resulted in dents on the print itself. The dents are on the back of the print. 2 are significant in the sense that they can be felt from the front, then there are about 8 other bumps. If the print itself had more colors like Frankenstein, then it would be a much bigger issue. However, when dropping this kind of cash on a print, I'd want it to arrive mint.

I got a damaged sold out print from them once, and to make it up for me I asked them for pre-sale on the next 3 prints
Have No Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Nation is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iambillyg
Art Freak

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Interesting.

Well, I just sent this back. We'll see how it goes.

"Hello,

Thank you very much for the response.

I had assumed that that would be the case, as the piece sold out immediately. Some friends had informed me that in the past you've offered the option of a pre-sale for an upcoming release, or even autographed lithos. I assume since those were not offered that that isn't an option either.

If not, it's alright. Just bummed.

Billy"

If they stop replying, or if a full refund is the best they can do, then that sucks, but that's all that can be done I suppose.
Wawaad
Art Expert

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 pm

iambillyg wrote:Interesting.

"Hello,

I had assumed that that would be the case, as the piece sold out immediately. Some friends had informed me that in the past you've offered the option of a pre-sale for an upcoming release, or even autographed lithos. I assume since those were not offered that that isn't an option either.

Billy"

If they stop replying, or if a full refund is the best they can do, then that sucks, but that's all that can be done I suppose.
you are doing it wrong,
they are nice over there but they also kinda don't care (too much weed)
you needed to push for it
I did not ask them for a refund I asked for store credit to use on pre-sale for the next prints
and on each drop I had to flood them with emails until someone finally answered and said they got the ok to pre-sale for me
it was kinda a pain in the ass
jumpinjeza
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 am

trarex wrote:I find this very disturbing.
The only adult in that video is a black guy hanging out with the whitest 12 year olds on the planet.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 am

jumpinjeza wrote:.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
Wawaad
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 pm

did someone frame the black and white yet?
is it too much madonna in the room?
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Did anyone snag both variants?
KNEEL13
EB Team

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Wawaad wrote:did someone frame the black and white yet?
Is there such a thing as too much Madonna in a room? :P
Wawaad
Art Expert

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
Wawaad wrote:did someone frame the black and white yet?
Is there such a thing as too much Madonna in a room? :P
case and point
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 pm

iambillyg wrote:Interesting.

"Hello,

Billy"

Hey, you should just call them, best approach IMO. their number is in your paypal receipt when the print was purchased.