20,000 Leagues Under The Sea 12 Taylor Release Discussion 03

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Snowboarder37918 wrote:I had NO luck at getting this print and then you go on Ebay and there are some seller's selling 2-3 posters. I'm not hating because I lost out due to the needs of my dog (he really had to pee and I had already kept him waiting all morning), but how is it possible that they purchased more than one poster?!? I thought it was one per household.......
They didnt.

They had friends or relatives purchase one, and they are just selling them all under the same eBay account. Preferably one that does not have the same item location as any of the cities that are being sent the prints.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
Snowboarder37918 wrote:I had NO luck at getting this print and then you go on Ebay and there are some seller's selling 2-3 posters. I'm not hating because I lost out due to the needs of my dog (he really had to pee and I had already kept him waiting all morning), but how is it possible that they purchased more than one poster?!? I thought it was one per household.......
They didnt.

They had friends or relatives purchase one, and they are just selling them all under the same eBay account. Preferably one that does not have the same item location as any of the cities that are being sent the prints.
Gotcha.....It is what it is I suppose
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Buncha babies in here.
IggyD
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:57 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Buncha babies in here.
Yeah.. lots of new folks.. they'll learn to go with the flow and pay the high 2ndary for that must have like we all do at one time or another... 8)
golobulus
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:00 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
They didnt.

That really does suck.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

a milkshake would be very nice right now
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
golobulus
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:09 pm

I've seen the freeloader fork before, but never the freeloader straw. Sweet!
statik
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 pm

+1 20ooo :pint: ...a little late to congrats myself and anyone who did score today. Be it sex or a poster. Congrats to you.

To all complaining. At least you get to do it on a full night of much needed Z's. Not sure how many graveyard workers or even people not in the U.S. period are up in here but you should know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I'm just grateful I have very picky taste that only goes after what I plan to keep, frame, and proudly show off because going after every Mondo drop would be like asking Mr Grim Reaper to stick his death finger right in my ass. (payback for the earlier Dong war on Mondo thread, mental image!)

Going to work at 11pm, home at 8ishAM to stay up for a random drop 3 hours later sucks in everywhere possible. Literally clawing at my skull trying not to poke out my eyeballs to stay the drymount awake. Thanks for the entertainment though.
drymount your sig!
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

statik wrote:Going to work at 11pm, home at 8ishAM to stay up for a random drop 3 hours later sucks in everywhere possible. Literally clawing at my skull trying not to poke out my eyeballs to stay the drymount awake. Thanks for the entertainment though.
Congrats on the score :pint:

When I was in highschool, I worked at a video store that was open 24/7 (for a premium of $7/hr!) My shift was from 11pm-8am and then I went to school. I was always exhausted, but it's the only job I ever liked. Not being able to stay awake when you need to is a horrible feeling, though- especially when you're driving.
DickButt
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm

My god. The whining. I thought I was at the Mondo FB page for a minute.
statik
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
statik wrote:Going to work at 11pm, home at 8ishAM to stay up for a random drop 3 hours later sucks in everywhere possible. Literally clawing at my skull trying not to poke out my eyeballs to stay the drymount awake. Thanks for the entertainment though.

When I was in highschool, I worked at a video store that was open 24/7 (for a premium of $7/hr!) My shift was from 11pm-8am and then I went to school. I was always exhausted, but it's the only job I ever liked. Not being able to stay awake when you need to is a horrible feeling, though- especially when you're driving.
Thank you as always kind sir.

24/7 video store, I remember those days all too well. $7/hr though? Damn. It sucks staying up even more when you know you're not allowed to sleep, you don't know when that will be and that whole time your watching the time inch closer to when you need to be back at work. SUCKS!

My good buddy Ross over at 8bitzombie.com also won TEE MADNESS just a minute ago. I have to say ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M
Last edited by statik on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drymount your sig!
rmoore
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:04 pm

RottenAtom wrote:

clerks_randall.jpg
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 pm

over 10% of the entire run already sold on the secondary market... 10 hours after the drop :shock:
binky79
Art Expert

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 pm

DickButt wrote:My god. The whining. I thought I was at the Mondo FB page for a minute.
You think this is bad? Check twitter...
@MondoNews you guys suck ass. I wish someone would get print rights instead of you and make larger editions. Thanks again jerk offs
@MondoNews from $50 to $249 on ebay in less that 5 minutes, there are some rip off merchants out there, wonder if Mondo staff in on the scam