Lotus Diamond 11 Fairey Release Discussion 12/15/11

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Post Reply
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125299
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Lotus Diamond 11 Fairey - 1st

Image
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:57 am

+1 SET!!!
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9932
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:03 am

Same here. Late night BT's and random Obey drops. Love it :dance:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51315
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:04 am

Booya!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1663
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:04 am

easy drop ever!!!! +1 set
Last edited by liptonsweettea on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4731
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:07 am

drymount....lost the gold in paypal checkout :hanging:

+1 red
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1663
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:11 am

shoeless wrote:drymount....lost the gold in paypal checkout :hanging:

+1 red
u get another chance at the gold tomorrow
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4731
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:15 am

liptonsweettea wrote:
shoeless wrote:drymount....lost the gold in paypal checkout :hanging:

+1 red
u get another chance at the gold tomorrow
yea...shouldve grabbed it instead tonight though.
Thought I was in the clear and got greedy.
Rookie mistake as I dont usually go for Obey stuff. Liked these though!

Heres to tomorrow!
:pint:
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:18 am

Holy hell, I just got random peoples orders in my email.....Wonder if that drop was supposed to happen?
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1663
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am

shoeless wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:
shoeless wrote:drymount....lost the gold in paypal checkout :hanging:

+1 red
u get another chance at the gold tomorrow
yea...shouldve grabbed it instead tonight though.
Thought I was in the clear and got greedy.
Rookie mistake as I dont usually go for Obey stuff. Liked these though!

Heres to tomorrow!
:pint:
good luck tomorrow :pint:
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9932
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:36 am

gonzo303 wrote:Holy hell, I just got random peoples orders in my email.....Wonder if that drop was supposed to happen?
Anything from Newport Beach? :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 am

comountaingolf wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:Holy hell, I just got random peoples orders in my email.....Wonder if that drop was supposed to happen?
Anything from Newport Beach? :lol:
Unfortunately not, but what the hell....
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9932
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 am

That's some pretty random fudge but call it a Christmas miracle if they all show up on your door step :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

They aren't addressed to me or even have any of my info there.

I already emailed them to see what's up as nothing other than my set shows up in my paypal.
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
ironjaiden
Art Expert
Posts: 7980
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:57 pm
Location: Hollarado
Contact:

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:54 am

I like it but it looks so much like a handkerchief I'm not sure I'd wanna hang it up.
Post Reply