My Neighbor Totoro 11 Moss Release Discussion 12/16/11

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
Super_Dank_Nugz
Art Expert
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Jamaica Plain, MA

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:43 pm

wocket wrote:No. But that is the weird thing -- I had the tracking number and used it on the USPS site and tracked it and it said a notice was left on my door. I was bummed -- until the wife called and said a poster was on the doorstep when she got home.

So, no signature from me.
How'd you get a tracking number?
Image Image
User avatar
NoseSpray
Art Expert
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:
wocket wrote:No. But that is the weird thing -- I had the tracking number and used it on the USPS site and tracked it and it said a notice was left on my door. I was bummed -- until the wife called and said a poster was on the doorstep when she got home.

So, no signature from me.
How'd you get a tracking number?
Must be giving out virtual BJ's.
wocket
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:
wocket wrote:No. But that is the weird thing -- I had the tracking number and used it on the USPS site and tracked it and it said a notice was left on my door. I was bummed -- until the wife called and said a poster was on the doorstep when she got home.

So, no signature from me.
How'd you get a tracking number?
I finally sent an email to Olly yesterday and within 5 minutes I got a response with a tracking number and a note saying I should have it today. It was quite a surprise and sure enough, I had it yesterday. Magic, luck, grace???
ImageImage
User avatar
Gavatron
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 am

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 am

User avatar
NoseSpray
Art Expert
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:56 am

Gavatron wrote:http://imgur.com/a/03pis

Shiningz
Where are you located? (I know I asked in the other thread; for reference's sake)
User avatar
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:34 am

NoseSpray wrote:
Gavatron wrote:http://imgur.com/a/03pis

Shiningz
Where are you located? (I know I asked in the other thread; for reference's sake)
He's UK based
User avatar
Super_Dank_Nugz
Art Expert
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Jamaica Plain, MA

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Got word from my roommate that the Regular AP arrived. Finally :D
Image Image
User avatar
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert
Posts: 4456
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 pm
Location: Southsea, UK

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:Got word from my roommate that the Regular AP arrived. Finally :D
:clap: Excellent news.
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17501
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

rubenjleal wrote:Totoro AP has officially landed in Austin. But will be going right back out as I PB'd on it. So they are on their way to those waiting.
Same here....finally.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
SergeantD
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 am
Location: England

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 am

My variant AP turned up today, very happy :D
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26100
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 pm

4" tubes are overrated.

cue Scott.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
NoseSpray
Art Expert
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Soooo, Olly said he'd email us by the end of last week. Anyone get an email regarding the Totoro make-up-for-two-and-a-half-months-of-not-shipping-AP's prints?
User avatar
readicculus86
Art Expert
Posts: 1085
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Totoro AP arrived in Toronto today, which just so happens to be my B-Day. Perfect timing Olly, thanks! :notworthy:
User avatar
NoseSpray
Art Expert
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 pm

readicculus86 wrote:Totoro AP arrived in Toronto today, which just so happens to be my B-Day. Perfect timing Olly, thanks! :notworthy:
Happy birthday. Was my ball-and-chain's yesterday.
User avatar
readicculus86
Art Expert
Posts: 1085
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

NoseSpray wrote:
readicculus86 wrote:Totoro AP arrived in Toronto today, which just so happens to be my B-Day. Perfect timing Olly, thanks! :notworthy:
Happy birthday. Was my ball-and-chain's yesterday.
Thanks buddy! Happy belated to your... loved one :roll:.
Post Reply