Eddie Vedder Long Beach 11 Sperry Release Discussion 07/06/1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
phishstix101
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Paypal button didn't come up for me either. Can't have them all!
RiotAct
EB Team

gonzo303 wrote:There was 100 of them or close too, how did you guys not get through??
not everyone can be as super-awesome at print drops as you, Cory
dylansdad
Art Expert

gonzo303 wrote:There was 100 of them or close too, how did you guys not get through??
Clicking the button to purchase simply took you to your Paypal account home page, not a transaction of any kind. Going back to reload the page took forever. Apparently it started working for some people. After four failed attempts with the faulty button, the last time I got the page to reload it was sold out. It wasn't for lack of trying, but between pages that time out and won't load and buttons that don't direct you to a transaction, this was one of the stupidest drops I've attempted in recent memory.
sonny
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

nimsu8 wrote:that could be the worst drop ever.
was messy...but somehow i still snagged one...
RiotAct
EB Team

thebends9 wrote:How much were they at the show?
$35.

Side note: "The Bends" played on Lithium this morning as I was driving to work. I listened to it, pretty good song
EZ1221C
Art Connoisseur

nimsu8 wrote:that could be the worst drop ever.
my god that was awful. theres 20 minutes of my life im not getting back. and flippers already have it for 3 times the purchase price on ebay.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

because I suck at life and when I did get through paypal drymounted me.

site works fine one and the next it blows
virtualmert
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm

dylansdad wrote:
Clicking the button to purchase simply took you to your Paypal account home page, not a transaction of any kind. Going back to reload the page took forever. Apparently it started working for some people. After four failed attempts with the faulty button, the last time I got the page to reload it was sold out. It wasn't for lack of trying, but between pages that time out and won't load and buttons that don't direct you to a transaction, this was one of the stupidest drops I've attempted in recent memory.
:cautiously removes pants:
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 pm

dylansdad wrote:
AH I see, I just hit my back button so I didnt have to reload the page. Clicked the Buy Now button because all that needed done was it activated, not a complete new button. Kept clicking it and then it took me to an invoice page.

Screw that reloading crap, it was taking me forever. I was however teasing about not getting through, it was a tougher drop but nothing like the Dylan drop :evil:
Same fudge, different drop.
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 pm

virtualmert wrote:
dylansdad wrote:
same here :hanging:
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 pm

qtully wrote:that was awesome.

click paypal button / log in
"fudge"
log out

click paypal button / log in
"fudge"
log out

repeat x 20
Same here....so geeeeeee
smokeycat
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:swhat a clusterfuck that was. think it wasnt a paypal issue, but inserting the correct paypal code for the button. sent squirt 60, i'll see what happens. expecting e a refund. we'll see.
same thing, wouldn't let me through paypal, numerous times!! same here....prayin :notworthy:
ImageImageImage
Schoki
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 pm

kj1nyr wrote:
virtualmert wrote:
dylansdad wrote:
same here :hanging:

yep same here :hanging: hate this drop!
Lykkiey
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 pm

+1 first Sperry ever.
triporfreak
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

it seemed like more of a Paypal issue that couldn't link to the check out. i think at about 3:12pm it was rectified. after 4-5x false checkouts, i eventually made it thru. pretty freaky tho.