Star Wars 10 Moss Release Discussion 12/20/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

ruh3 wrote:Anyone that bought from olly, did you get your shipment yet???? I'm waiting nervously for mine to get here!!
nothing here yet... only a FLIPPER would be impatient waiting to get these prints!!!
RiotAct
EB Team

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

had a FedEx tag on my door today... are they who Olly uses to ship the prints?
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:31 pm

anyone get the signed prints yet?
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 pm

boatingbenny wrote:anyone get the signed prints yet?
think someone in the Moss set discussion on Art Comments said he got his today... still waiting here. Stouts finally came today, though!
tey
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Yep got my signed moss prints yesterday
bysleightofhand
Art Expert

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

fingers crossed I will get my set in tomorrow :)
ISO mccarthy ''the white tree' #6 and #10 canvases, or Clonal Colony aurora variant
mhanc
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Got my signed Moss SW set today in IL via registered mail. The prints look awesome at actual size!
ruh3
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 am

RiotAct wrote:
ruh3 wrote:Anyone that bought from olly, did you get your shipment yet???? I'm waiting nervously for mine to get here!!
nothing here yet... only a FLIPPER would be impatient waiting to get these prints!!!
No way, I'm keeping and framing these.
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 pm

mhanc wrote:Got my signed Moss SW set today in VA via registered mail. The prints look awesome at actual size!
Fixxxxxxxed for me. Anyone get a # in the single digits? I came fairly close

ruh3 wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
ha I was just kidding, it's a (weak) attempt at sarcasm after the people in the Stout release thread accusing people - who were getting (understandably) anxious about how long they took to ship - of being flippers.
ruh3
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 pm

RiotAct wrote:
mhanc wrote:Got my signed Moss SW set today in VA via registered mail. The prints look awesome at actual size!
Fixxxxxxxed for me. Anyone get a # in the single digits? I came fairly close

ruh3 wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
ha I was just kidding, it's a (weak) attempt at sarcasm after the people in the Stout release thread accusing people - who were getting (understandably) anxious about how long they took to ship - of being flippers.

Ha I wondered if it was sarcasm after I posted lol.

My numbers are in the single digits, but I have 2 posters with the same #'s and one is different--what the heck?

Edit: my return of the jedi poster has a small crease in the corner too argh!
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:36 pm

ruh3 wrote:

My numbers are in the single digits, but I have 2 posters with the same #'s and one is different--what the heck?

only a flipper would care about the condition of their prints!!!

Anyway, are you sure they're diff. #s? I noticed that on my "A New Hope", the 4 in 400 is written kind of weird, almost like a 6

Also, I thought his full name was Oliver? It says on the customs tag on my tube that it was signed off for at the post office in Hampshire by a "J. Moss"... weird
ruh3
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 pm

RiotAct wrote:
ruh3 wrote:

Anyway, are you sure they're diff. #s? I noticed that on my "A New Hope", the 4 in 400 is written kind of weird, almost like a 6

Also, I thought his full name was Oliver? It says on the customs tag on my tube that it was signed off for at the post office in Hampshire by a "J. Moss"... weird

Yup, It's plain as day looking at the numbers--the one poster definitely has a different number. Wasn't sure if it was a mix up or something so I e-mailed him, so hopefully he replies back.

Yeah, it looks like "J. Ross" or "J. Moss" signed the customs tag...Maybe relative?
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 pm

ruh3 wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
ruh3 wrote:

Yup, It's plain as day looking at the numbers--the one poster definitely has a different number. Wasn't sure if it was a mix up or something so I e-mailed him, so hopefully he replies back.

Yeah, it looks like "J. Ross" or "J. Moss" signed the customs tag...Maybe relative?

huh that is pretty strange... maybe someone on here has the same two #s that you got and you could work out a swap or something
ruh3
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 am

RiotAct wrote:
ruh3 wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
ruh3 wrote:
huh that is pretty strange... maybe someone on here has the same two #s that you got and you could work out a swap or something
Hopefully that would be sweet. Still trying to think how I didn't get a matching set?

If anyone is missing a A New Hope "9/400" from their set let me know I have your missing match!
Asoli
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 am

I seem to remember some got damaged during packing but he had enough to replace. Maybe he made a numbering mistake?