Rebels Flag 10 Saber Release Discussion 12/07/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Post Reply
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125314
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 am

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Rebels Flag 10 Saber - 1st

Image
User avatar
churdiales
Art Expert
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: USA

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 am

Tuesday. :)
krisjay wrote:I find this post odd.
alison03
Art Expert
Posts: 1699
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 am

:clap:
User avatar
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 am

Image
bdavenport0
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:07 am

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 am

So hoping I can get my hand on one of these!
User avatar
my2hands
Art Expert
Posts: 1717
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:00 am

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 am

:deadhorse: :roll:
User avatar
hirschy75
Art Expert
Posts: 3118
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 am

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 am

:drool:
reminder: ink on paper
kushmeja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 am

I've been waiting for this for a long time now - looks killer. How do people already have this in their collection if the on-sale hasn't happened yet?
User avatar
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert
Posts: 2144
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Orange County

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Alot of people inquired about possibly Pre-ordering, including myself :]
kushmeja wrote:I've been waiting for this for a long time now - looks killer. How do people already have this in their collection if the on-sale hasn't happened yet?
kushmeja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks for the info - I'll give it a try and see if I can swing one. I had the 1st Flag and traded it a while back, but have been regretting it ever since. These are killer in person, especially with the handmade paper.
User avatar
Mention
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 999
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 pm

MooreSaxPlease wrote:Alot of people inquired about possibly Pre-ordering, including myself :]
kushmeja wrote:I've been waiting for this for a long time now - looks killer. How do people already have this in their collection if the on-sale hasn't happened yet?
Seems like a good way to anger a lot of possible buyers when you announce a sale date, and then make sales before they officially release, to whomever asks.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Ya but according to Spag, you had to be VIP. Does VIP mean someone dumb enough to buy every release of your flags? Seriously, have a release date and keep it that way.....
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
hirschy75
Art Expert
Posts: 3118
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 am

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Mention wrote:
MooreSaxPlease wrote:Alot of people inquired about possibly Pre-ordering, including myself :]
kushmeja wrote:I've been waiting for this for a long time now - looks killer. How do people already have this in their collection if the on-sale hasn't happened yet?
Seems like a good way to anger a lot of possible buyers when you announce a sale date, and then make sales before they officially release, to whomever asks.
Just gotta get lucky on the drop I guess
reminder: ink on paper
User avatar
Mention
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 999
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:36 pm

hirschy75 wrote:
Mention wrote:
MooreSaxPlease wrote:Alot of people inquired about possibly Pre-ordering, including myself :]
kushmeja wrote:I've been waiting for this for a long time now - looks killer. How do people already have this in their collection if the on-sale hasn't happened yet?
Seems like a good way to anger a lot of possible buyers when you announce a sale date, and then make sales before they officially release, to whomever asks.
Just gotta get lucky on the drop I guess
There has to be prints available to drop...

I was only interested in the HPM, so I don't have to worry.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
toyroom
Art Expert
Posts: 1308
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 am

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I've also been waiting for these for a long time.

Congrats to those who were able to score.
Image
Post Reply