Michael Franti Spearhead NYC 10 EMEK Release Discussion 10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 pm

I think (hopefully) that they re-packaged the ones that werent shipped out in the first round.... i ordered two that first day and they still arent here so ive got my fingers crossed.
upseeker
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Just got a message from Ronni. These posters are sold out! Great! No minty fresh ones. Well let's all have a telescope party with our 1.5 inch tubes of destroyed art.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Maybe there's a marketing angle that can be taken here. Emek burnt the corner of his High On Fire poster to create a more valuable variant... Is there any technique that can be applied to a tightly rolled Rastaferian poster to jack up its value?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Your positive attitude certaintly qualifies as variant in this thread- thanks :wink:
smellmysocks73
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Here's what I'm thinking...for some reason, I can't get this image out of my mind.
Chinese Yo Yo.jpg
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
ldiddy
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Word from customer service is that they're being sent in the next two - four weeks, i.e. they're being packaged correctly. Thanks for all that complained, probably means I'm getting a minty one now. Appreciate you taking one for the team! :clap:
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I still have a glimmer of hope..... If it shows up.....
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 pm

So, the proverbial tortoise ($2 shipping) may again beat the hair ($6 shipping). Some things never change.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
woodyland
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm

GR8Dane wrote:I still have a glimmer of hope..... If it shows up.....
Yeah! I never got home early enough to call so thanks to all those that did & I'm hoping it works. All my calls to one other music distributor fell on, ahem, potato ears.
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
woodyland
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Thanks for all the info y'all have added here. I have NOT received mine yet so I logged on & checked & it says payment received still. So, I'm interpreting this as good news. But, as I've mentioned previously & I won't get into it again but if history is anything then I have slim hopes of positive change.

As anyone else had nightmarish experiences w/other music distributors trying to ship posters?
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:34 pm

woodyland wrote:Thanks for all the info y'all have added here. I have NOT received mine yet so I logged on & checked & it says payment received still. So, I'm interpreting this as good news. But, as I've mentioned previously & I won't get into it again but if history is anything then I have slim hopes of positive change.

As anyone else had nightmarish experiences w/other music distributors trying to ship posters?

Yes..... Rekords Rekords - QOTSA posters = crapshoot as well.
jvphish
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 am

ldiddy wrote:Word from customer service is that they're being sent in the next two - four weeks, i.e. they're being packaged correctly. Thanks for all that complained, probably means I'm getting a minty one now. Appreciate you taking one for the team! :clap:

Awesome news!!!! Thanks to all who complained! :clap: :clap: :clap:
jvphish
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 pm

We apologize your order is taking longer than expected to ship, we hope to
have your product shipped out as soon as possible.

We will send out an update once the product ships. Thanks for your patience.

Speargear
jojobadass
Art God

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 pm

I guess they don't know how to BCC.

I'm going to add all of your emails to my jojo spam list.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

jojobadass wrote:I guess they don't know how to BCC.

I'm going to add all of your emails to my jojo spam list.

Ahhhh didn't get me...I guess that's the one advantage to having already received the Taiji Calligraphy Fan Variant from Speargear.

Drymounters!
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.