Bob Dylan SF 10 Sperry Release Discussion 08/29/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Post Reply
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125320
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Bob Dylan SF 10 Sperry - 1st

Image
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :clap: :clap:
Currently has my vote for art of the year!
pne...umonia
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:04 pm

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:26 pm

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :quack: :quack: :quack: :quack: :rockin:
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9803
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm

This looks great. This 'hand'ily...get it...beats Shep's Dylan. 8)
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm

:lol:
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:34 pm

charter wrote:This looks great. This 'hand'ily...get it...beats Shep's Dylan. 8)
Don't you have any other material?
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9803
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks.
Two peanuts are walking down the street and one was a salted.
What is the only thing that can properly cut a wave in half? A sea saw.

GET IT!?
User avatar
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 797
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 am
Location: Chicago Area
Contact:

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 am

I love the style he uses the background shapes with the metallics. The subject matter jumps out at you.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 am

Poster of the year
Hope I get one
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17408
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Good luck everyone....
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15980
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 pm

anyone know the price on this when Chuck sells them over the weekend?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
krisjay
Art Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I hate to be "that guy" but I'm broke(I mean broke) till 3 days after this drop, could anyone pick me up one, regulars know I'm a Sperry fanatic and would be crushed not to get a copy of this, any kind soul please pm me.
Burn, baby, burn!!!!
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 pm

krisjay wrote:I hate to be "that guy" but I'm broke(I mean broke) till 3 days after this drop, could anyone pick me up one, regulars know I'm a Sperry fanatic and would be crushed not to get a copy of this, any kind soul please pm me.
time to apply for a credit card! :D
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
krisjay
Art Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
krisjay wrote:I hate to be "that guy" but I'm broke(I mean broke) till 3 days after this drop, could anyone pick me up one, regulars know I'm a Sperry fanatic and would be crushed not to get a copy of this, any kind soul please pm me.
time to apply for a credit card! :D
That's kind of why I'm in this trouble :oops: , but thanks for the idea
Burn, baby, burn!!!!
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 pm

jlabbate wrote:anyone know the price on this when Chuck sells them over the weekend?
It's a 24x36 so I would say $75
Post Reply