Neil Young 10 Fairey Release Discussion 06/17/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Post Reply
User avatar
oldfartatplay
Art Expert
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 am

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 am

pjtaper wrote:does anyone else think the longer shep waits to put this up, the more of an asshole he is? He knows damn well there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people sitting here refreshing his shitty website all day... and he knows it will crash, probably before he puts it up, definitely after he does...
Why not drop it early, why make your fans/collectors waste hours of their lives...
I really hope this goes by 3pm Mountain time, I want to go hiking in Manitou.
I'm pretty sure that he isn't the one that decides what time it goes up.
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:47 am

sasquatch wrote:
pjtaper wrote:does anyone else think the longer shep waits to put this up, the more of an asshole he is? He knows damn well there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people sitting here refreshing his shitty website all day... and he knows it will crash, probably before he puts it up, definitely after he does...
Why not drop it early, why make your fans/collectors waste hours of their lives...
I really hope this goes by 3pm Mountain time, I want to go hiking in Manitou.
I seriously think you're thinking about it too much. Just chill. It's only 9 a.m. PDT.
Why are you trying to discuss logic with Taper? Just put his crazy ass on ignore and enjoy your day.
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4495
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am

oldfartatplay wrote:
pjtaper wrote:does anyone else think the longer shep waits to put this up, the more of an asshole he is? He knows damn well there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people sitting here refreshing his shitty website all day... and he knows it will crash, probably before he puts it up, definitely after he does...
Why not drop it early, why make your fans/collectors waste hours of their lives...
I really hope this goes by 3pm Mountain time, I want to go hiking in Manitou.
I'm pretty sure that he isn't the one that decides what time it goes up.
pretty sure he could be the one who decides if he wanted to
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
treejam1
Art Expert
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Location: Philly

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:49 am

It seems we will also be battling people from the Pearl Jam camp!
http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135399
User avatar
srdzevon
Art Expert
Posts: 8166
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: AL
Contact:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am

Taper's f5 key's gonna have more paint loss than his enter key.
ImageX5 Hodor Image
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am

pj101ca wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
pjtaper wrote:does anyone else think the longer shep waits to put this up, the more of an asshole he is? He knows damn well there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people sitting here refreshing his shitty website all day... and he knows it will crash, probably before he puts it up, definitely after he does...
Why not drop it early, why make your fans/collectors waste hours of their lives...
I really hope this goes by 3pm Mountain time, I want to go hiking in Manitou.
I seriously think you're thinking about it too much. Just chill. It's only 9 a.m. PDT.
Why are you trying to discuss logic with Taper? Just put his crazy ass on ignore and enjoy your day.
Who the drymount are you?
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 am

srdzevon wrote:Taper's f5 key's gonna have more paint loss than his enter key.
dur dur dur... man you guys are drymounting nerds...
User avatar
srdzevon
Art Expert
Posts: 8166
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: AL
Contact:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:53 am

dude, i wouldn't be posting if i were you, you might miss it.
ImageX5 Hodor Image
User avatar
treejam1
Art Expert
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Location: Philly

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am

Up
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am

treejam1 wrote:It seems we will also be battling people from the Pearl Jam camp!
http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135399

Not sure that's a disadvantage, given the average IQ of most of the folks on that board. Not a slam against Pearl Jam fans, just the ones who spend their time over their posting pics "where Eddie looks hot" and "my favorite PJ song that starts with the letter C."
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 am

sasquatch wrote:
treejam1 wrote:It seems we will also be battling people from the Pearl Jam camp!
http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135399

Not sure that's a disadvantage, given the average IQ of most of the folks on that board. Not a slam against Pearl Jam fans, just the ones who spend their time over their posting pics "where Eddie looks hot" and "my favorite PJ song that starts with the letter C."
ha, I can agree with that... i like it better here, with all the trolls and scammers
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 am

treejam1 wrote:Up
Like I said about the people who frequent the 10 Club forum.
User avatar
treejam1
Art Expert
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Location: Philly

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:56 am

Just kidding I wanted to see how slow the site would load and damn it was crawling. I think this will be very hard to get. :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
oldfartatplay
Art Expert
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 am

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

treejam1 wrote:Up
DAMN I MISSED IT! :hanging:
User avatar
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert
Posts: 1791
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:00 am
Contact:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

treejam1 wrote:Just kidding I wanted to see how slow the site would load and damn it was crawling. I think this will be very hard to get. :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll:
fluffhead13 wrote:after an A in multidimensional calculus and an A in matrices and differential equations, how dare u questions my math skills.
http://www.distractyourface.com
Post Reply