"R.I.(b)P." (Rest In Petroleum) 10 EMEK Release Discussion 0

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
MBWfan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 am

maybe he'll include a free print valued at 300+ for the wait>?
Humble yourself
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 am

EMEK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mbw
jackstranger
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 pm

So, anyone received any update on this?

Really annoying!!!!!
User avatar
gfraser
Art Expert
Posts: 1638
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm

havent heard anything other then whats in this thread.

i wouldnt worry, it will show up eventually.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10783
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

email him I am sure he will cancel your order
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
aahnutz
EB Team
Posts: 21738
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Some place I'd rather not be...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 pm

jackstranger wrote:So, anyone received any update on this?

Really annoying!!!!!
I can't believe I'm quoting myself. :roll:
aahnutz wrote:You'll receive a shipping notice with tracking info when they are ready to go out.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11458
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 pm

:rolling:

maybe it depends on when they clean up the oil spill. :lol:

funny- but very not funny :hanging:
jackstranger
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Kdh12 wrote:email him I am sure he will cancel your order

Don't want to cancel, of course. But it would be nice to receive some news.
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm

jackstranger wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:email him I am sure he will cancel your order

Don't want to cancel, of course. But it would be nice to receive some news.
chill. He said there was an issue in the printing. It used to take months and months for prints to go out. A few weeks is nothing.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
alwaysalx
Art Expert
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Closer Than New York City

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm

hope for the best and expect an extra hand bill has been my experiences with Emek and Ronni
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
jackstranger
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm

alwaysalx wrote:hope for the best and expect an extra hand bill has been my experiences with Emek and Ronni
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 pm

alwaysalx wrote:hope for the best and expect an extra hand bill has been my experiences with Emek and Ronni
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I doubt there will be any extras in these, but who knows.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7896
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 am

R.I.bP. UPDATE

"Hi Neil
Well the paper company sure took their time replacing the damaged foil
but the prints are finally done and will start to ship this coming week.

we really appreciate your patience!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
dont blow off your fingers...

Thank You
Emek and Ronni"
User avatar
oldfartatplay
Art Expert
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 am

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 am

KNEEL13 wrote:R.I.bP. UPDATE

"Hi Neil
Well the paper company sure took their time replacing the damaged foil
but the prints are finally done and will start to ship this coming week.

we really appreciate your patience!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
dont blow off your fingers...

Thank You
Emek and Ronni"
I got that email too, and I didn't order one. Anyone else get the email that did not order one??
jamel-d
Art Expert
Posts: 9729
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 am

oldfartatplay wrote:
KNEEL13 wrote:R.I.bP. UPDATE

"Hi Neil
Well the paper company sure took their time replacing the damaged foil
but the prints are finally done and will start to ship this coming week.

we really appreciate your patience!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
dont blow off your fingers...

Thank You
Emek and Ronni"
I got that email too, and I didn't order one. Anyone else get the email that did not order one??
+1
Probably sent to all of his email list.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
Post Reply