Small White Cosmonaut 10 Geddes Release Discussion 05/23/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody

Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Small White Cosmonaut 10 Geddes - 1st

bosephus
Art Expert

Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Can't wait for this!
"I'm a backbone shiver and I'm a bundle of joy."
Catarax
Art Expert

Fri May 21, 2010 6:36 pm

i'll be trying for it..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
Brady
Art Enthusiast

Sat May 22, 2010 1:27 am

I'm hoping these aren't going to go fast because I'm assuming I'll be asleep! I have two Geddes on my walls already...this one would like great next to my other cosmonauts.
mtarail
Art Expert

Sat May 22, 2010 1:28 am

I'm kinda back and forth on whether I'll try for this. The price is good, but the more I look at at it the more I like, in comparison, all of Jeremy's other astronaut prints. Heat Death, Alley, Freeway....all of them.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Wrong link fribhey. Here is the correct one for Small White Cosmonaut:

http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/popups/smallwhite.html
ceevee
Art Expert

Sat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm

mtarail wrote:I'm kinda back and forth on whether I'll try for this. The price is good, but the more I look at at it the more I like, in comparison, all of Jeremy's other astronaut prints. Heat Death, Alley, Freeway....all of them.
Ha. Me too. No offense, Jeremy. It is only because your other prints are so good. If this were your only print, I'd be on it in a flash. Still, the price is nice...
mtarail
Art Expert

Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 am

ceevee wrote:
mtarail wrote:I'm kinda back and forth on whether I'll try for this. The price is good, but the more I look at at it the more I like, in comparison, all of Jeremy's other astronaut prints. Heat Death, Alley, Freeway....all of them.
Ha. Me too. No offense, Jeremy. It is only because your other prints are so good. If this were your only print, I'd be on it in a flash. Still, the price is nice...
Absolutely. I should've been more clear. If Jeremy hadn't done those earlier prints and there was no comparison point, I'd be all over this. But his other prints are soooo sick. All of them besides Heat Death are still available. If I get another Geddes, I'd rather drop more $ get one of those. Or this one, which is pretty similar, but I like it a lot more than Small White.
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert

Mon May 24, 2010 10:36 am

mtarail wrote:
ceevee wrote:
Absolutely. I should've been more clear. If Jeremy hadn't done those earlier prints and there was no comparison point, I'd be all over this. But his other prints are soooo sick. All of them besides Heat Death are still available. If I get another Geddes, I'd rather drop more $ get one of those. Or this one, which is pretty similar, but I like it a lot more than Small White.

My thoughts are the same, but rather than red cosmonaut - i prefer the white. If the "bigger" prints were cheaper - I'd have a large geddes collection
oooooIIIooooo
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm

landed today in one flimsy ass tube that was dented. print is unscathed though and it's AMAZING.
an experiment in phonology
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm

oooooIIIooooo wrote:landed today in one flimsy ass tube that was dented. print is unscathed though and it's AMAZING.
VERY dissapointed to hear that. I was told after my heat death arrived damaged that they would be using sturdier tubes in the future.
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm

oooooIIIooooo wrote:landed today in one flimsy ass tube that was dented. print is unscathed though and it's AMAZING.
hey noob, in this forum we post pics of the new arrivals!!!
oooooIIIooooo
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 pm

alwaysalx wrote:
hey noob, in this forum we post pics of the new arrivals!!!
forgive my forum faux pax! :lol:

the print was rolled print side out, so it is flattening on its face. pictures to come unless someone beats me to it!

speaking of faux paxs... there is a registration mark in the corner. whoops.
an experiment in phonology
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

were any of you able to track it? if so, how? Soph sent me a tracking # but it doenst look like a UPS / Fedex #.