All You Need Is Love 10 Mr Brainwash Release Discussion 04/1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 2:11 pm

srdzevon wrote:I just use wet towels. The moisture seems to help facilitate the uncurling process.
i find the wetter the better!
SteveKai
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:46 pm

alwaysalx wrote:
srdzevon wrote:I just use wet towels. The moisture seems to help facilitate the uncurling process.
:lol: Come on, guys, you're going to make some poor kid who doesn't know any better ruin his print...lol.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 6:45 pm

alwaysalx wrote:
Boo Ya!
SteveKai wrote:
alwaysalx wrote:
:lol: Come on, guys, you're going to make some poor kid who doesn't know any better ruin his print...lol.
I would feel bad if someone did that. Please kids, don't use wet towels to flatten a print.
ImageX5 Hodor Image
rsyok
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Has anyone else had a mail apologising for the delay and will include a free gift ?
I presume as im international.
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

MBW is wrong, apparently you also need McDonalds...

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
neshaus
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Mention wrote:MBW is wrong, apparently you also need McDonalds...

Great find! Where did you come across this? (no pun intended)
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 9:34 pm

rsyok wrote:Has anyone else had a mail apologising for the delay and will include a free gift ?
Myself and another member here received the email also.
Did we decide that it's just the lithos that everyone else received? Or will it be the LOVE print? (one can hope,right?)
FOODRAP, do you know the answer to this, since you only received one of the 2 you ordered?
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 12:04 am

neshaus wrote:
Mention wrote:MBW is wrong, apparently you also need McDonalds...

Great find! Where did you come across this? (no pun intended)
It was on a "Photo" blog the other day. The blog may be NSFW for some people...
Link
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
rsyok
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 10, 2010 5:27 am

ottomatik71 wrote:
rsyok wrote:Has anyone else had a mail apologising for the delay and will include a free gift ?
Myself and another member here received the email also.
Did we decide that it's just the lithos that everyone else received? Or will it be the LOVE print? (one can hope,right?)
FOODRAP, do you know the answer to this, since you only received one of the 2 you ordered?
Cheers Otto, I presume he'd ran out of pink paint. Fingers crossed we get a bonus print.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 1:26 pm

neshaus wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:got mine first one on tuesday...#33 matches my generations, happy with the way the print came out...
I've been looking for something like that for awhile. Where do you get those little sand baggies to hold down your prints while they flatten?
they fell in my bag at michaels while the custom framer was trying to rip me off :D
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 pm

FOODRAP wrote:
neshaus wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:got mine first one on tuesday...#33 matches my generations, happy with the way the print came out...
I've been looking for something like that for awhile. Where do you get those little sand baggies to hold down your prints while they flatten?
they fell in my bag at michaels while the custom framer was trying to rip me off :D
How ironic, MBW's homeboy is also a thief... :lol:
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Gigantico wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:
neshaus wrote:
How ironic, MBW's homeboy is also a thief... :lol:
thou shalt not steal.
thou shalt not judge.
We all are on the same boat..
I have issues with envy. :P
nimsu8
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 4:17 pm

got a notice from UPS that MBW has sent a returns label. should I assume that they will send me a new print or should I expect a refund?
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon May 10, 2010 4:31 pm

nimsu8 wrote:got a notice from UPS that MBW has sent a returns label. should I assume that they will send me a new print or should I expect a refund?
i'd expect a new print - once your copy has made it either back to mbw or into the ups system...imo.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 4:33 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
nimsu8 wrote:got a notice from UPS that MBW has sent a returns label. should I assume that they will send me a new print or should I expect a refund?
i'd expect a new print - once your copy has made it either back to mbw or into the ups system...imo.
that's what i'm hoping, but it seems like a lot of these were damaged so they probably only have a limited amount of extras... guess i should sent mine in as soon as possible.
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"