All You Need Is Love 10 Mr Brainwash Release Discussion 04/1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
neshaus
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm

nimsu8 wrote:
kingburdy wrote:Why would they even go near scotch tape knowing these are being collected, I guess when your getting paid minimum wage you just don't give a drymount. :lol:

I smell conspiracy.... Maybe they are applying fake MBW fingerprints
that's what i thought too!!!
dumela
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 05, 2010 1:26 pm

SteveKai wrote:honestly, I'd just leave it on it. Post a pic if you can, I'd like to see it. If it really does look awful, try google and see what it says about removing scotch tape
turns out there are two pieces of tape in two spots...

i checked my generations, and there is residue in the same two places which leads me to believe they were put there for a reason and just forgot to take mine off...will have to check my liberty later
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Is there anything about this operation that isn't shady?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
dangerboy
Flipper

Wed May 05, 2010 1:34 pm

hey that thumbprint doesn't have the skanky scar across it like all the ones on mine do...at least the ones i remember. i need to line these bitches up and see if they're all the same or not.
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 pm

dangerboy wrote:hey that thumbprint doesn't have the skanky scar across it like all the ones on mine do...at least the ones i remember. i need to line these bitches up and see if they're all the same or not.
could be left hand/right hand
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
dangerboy
Flipper

Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 pm

nimsu8 wrote:
dangerboy wrote:hey that thumbprint doesn't have the skanky scar across it like all the ones on mine do...at least the ones i remember. i need to line these bitches up and see if they're all the same or not.
well that doesn't add any hype at all
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 1:43 pm

dangerboy wrote:
nimsu8 wrote:
well that doesn't add any hype at all
could be big toe prints? that might help
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Codeblue wrote:Is there anything about this operation that isn't shady?
I'm with you blue.

I asked them about the combining of orders and paying 2x for shipping here's what i got;

Regarding the shipping we shipped the liberty print before but it was stolen and then decided to include the second print with the All you Need Is Love print but that is all we can do.

I think that all they see is dolla dolla bills y'all!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
AttorneyGreg
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Lucky B#stards! I usually have to put the tape on myself.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Wed May 05, 2010 2:05 pm

dumela wrote:
SteveKai wrote:honestly, I'd just leave it on it. Post a pic if you can, I'd like to see it. If it really does look awful, try google and see what it says about removing scotch tape
turns out there are two pieces of tape in two spots...

i checked my generations, and there is residue in the same two places which leads me to believe they were put there for a reason and just forgot to take mine off...will have to check my liberty later
If the artist put the tape there, it's meant to be there. :) If you take the tape off it will no longer be new/mint. It is the back of the print anyways, right????

The tape thing reminds me of a bit from the movie Herb & Dorothy that I just "Watched Instantly" on Netflix. They bought a preliminary piece of art that an artist used for a larger piece, and for some reason the artist had left a wad of masking tape on the front of the piece, and they ended up framing it with it on there, because if the artist had it on there it must have been meant to be on there. :)

I remember someone recommending this movie on here some time ago, maybe the MBW conspiracy thread, but if you are a poster/art collector I think you might enjoy it also.
70117555.jpg
http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Herb_Dor ... kid=921403

choke
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Mods please add a tape version to the listing for this print.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

choke wrote:Mods please add a tape version to the listing for this print.
"Scotch" Edition added! :wink: :P
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 05, 2010 2:32 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:They bought a preliminary piece of art that an artist used for a larger piece, and for some reason the artist had left a wad of masking tape on the front of the piece, and they ended up framing it with it on there, because if the artist had it on there it must have been meant to be on there.
This is not preliminary piece of art, but rather a finished print. Nice try though.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
I asked them about the combining of orders and paying 2x for shipping here's what i got;

Regarding the shipping we shipped the liberty print before but it was stolen and then decided to include the second print with the All you Need Is Love print but that is all we can do.
all they can do? UPS will refund them the amount it was insured for PLUS what they paid for shipping the print. why cant they do a partial paypal refund and give you your money back?
Staunchy
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Is there anything about this operation that isn't shady?
I'm with you blue.

I think that all they see is dolla dolla bills y'all!
why not ship them together. Less waste and materials used.
Last edited by Staunchy on Wed May 05, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i and i