All You Need Is Love 10 Mr Brainwash Release Discussion 04/1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
neshaus
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 pm

fiktionvt wrote:now thats some nice splatter

regular paint as opposed to spray i believe, contrary to the listing description.
SteveKai
Art Expert

Tue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

so it seems that the two people on here who bought both Gen and AYNILove were given preferential treatment in a sense that their splatters were much larger than our pieces. Am i wrong? No biggie, but, that is kind of weak imo, seeing as how some of us have bought so many of his prints.
dangerboy
Flipper

Tue May 04, 2010 3:49 pm

well, they got lower numbers probably since they were paired up for shipping. maybe mbw got a little tired by the time he got over 75 splashes, and started half-assing. he only sleeps once every 50 hours or something ya know
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm

dangerboy wrote:well, they got lower numbers probably since they were paired up for shipping. maybe mbw got a little tired by the time he got over 75 splashes, and started half-assing. he only sleeps once every 50 hours or something ya know
I think you way underestimate how long it's been since MBW started half-assing.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

jjbehren wrote:
dangerboy wrote:well, they got lower numbers probably since they were paired up for shipping. maybe mbw got a little tired by the time he got over 75 splashes, and started half-assing. he only sleeps once every 50 hours or something ya know
Not again? Puhleeze....we get it. You guys think he sucks. Who the fuckk cares what you think!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Splatter favoritism. Just when I thought I'd heard it all.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue May 04, 2010 4:38 pm

ottomatik71 wrote: Not again? Puhleeze....we get it. You guys think he sucks. Who the fuckk cares what you think!
Just messin' with you.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Codeblue wrote:Splatter favoritism. Just when I thought I'd heard it all.
Blue, that's too f**king classic :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue May 04, 2010 4:52 pm

It can only lead to splatter envy.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tranito
Art Expert

Tue May 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Good one. :lol:
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
dangerboy
Flipper

Tue May 04, 2010 5:13 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
Not again? Puhleeze....we get it. You guys think he sucks. Who the fuckk cares what you think!
i don't think he sucks, i think it's possible he was tired. check the vid in the icons remix thread. dude's a little goofy from sleep deprivation...
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
SteveKai
Art Expert

Tue May 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Haha! That's awesome :). "Splatter envy". I bet this is the first time that phrasehas ever been said.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

His splatter is bigger than mine.
urinal.jpg
cbacarella
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm

hahahahahaha!

By posting the photo of my print to add to the other photo already posted, i had no intention to cause the "Theory of Splatter Favoritism". I do agree that one might get tired after a long night of 'splattering' so the loads might decrease in size as the number of the print increases....

:lol:

.Chris
SteveKai
Art Expert

Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

cbacarella wrote:
hahahahahaha!

By posting the photo of my print to add to the other photo already posted, i had no intention to cause the "Theory of Splatter Favoritism". I do agree that one might get tired after a long night of 'splattering' so the loads might decrease in size as the number of the print increases....

:lol:

.Chris
If I'm not mistaken, that's how WWI started.