Compassion (His Holiness The Dalai Lama) 10 Fairey Release

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am

Kdh12 wrote:Wait Foodie what did you use to say about haters.
Pop a pill and relax. And if your boy MBW stays popular then his drops will be worse then obey. Then people will accuse you of the same things you accuse them of. BTW MBW doesn't create his work independently either. The rest of your post got passed by since it is a short essay.
now this has been discussed numerous times about mbw and his use of assistants, i never went there, i had just found out about a rumor about shep that you just made true.. :shock: and yea i get really really mad at webmasters that would ban someone on a street art forum for talkin fudge, which is what we all do all day on these message boards, is talk fudge about art, talk fudge about each other and whatever else floats a boat or two... so my short essay was a lot of venting...

but yea mad corny to ban me for yapping.... mad corny, like i said, i wish one of them would come at me, i got my can in hand beeotch. 8)
Catarax
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

but the difference is that you make it personal as if you are entitled for some reason, cause of street cred.. when we basically are all in the same boat.. yes some might have connections with certain artists, but that takes time, effort and also needs respect given to get, no one wants to work with someone whose always argumentative and throws low blows all the time, especially when the disrespect concerns homophobic tendencies, peoples personal relationships, and physical threats, even if it's supposed to be a "joke" (in reference to the queen and black eye remarks you gave).. if you noticed on the giant.. most of the people were pissed that you were getting all uppity about people having "connections" or secrets or what you may have it, while at the same time you had no posts and were new to the site.. add that to what i previously stated and bingo.. people don't like when people demand or get pissed about not having unwarranted entitlement.. they'd rather not deal with you then deal with fudge from someone they don't know for time to come.. that's why you got banned.. how does that saying go "the first impression will either open the door or close it." a lot of people around these parts know, thegiant.org will ban you if they just don't want to deal with you.. they might even ban you if you ignore their warning about bumping a sales thread, you have to tread lightly in that place, and adhere to their rules.. just sayin' man..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
Kdh12
Art Freak

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

Just so you know I did not confirm any rumors don't put words in my mouth. I merely started that obey is not a one man operation.

Either way you are stuck on the ban. Move on, might not be fair but oh well. If you go into the library and yell and scream you are gonna get kicked out. And street art cred and street artist persona is BS.

Lastly THERE IS NO SPECIAL OBEY SECRET SOCIETY! Yes there are tricks to getting prints but every site has that from Emek to Obey. But no preferred customers except to the half dozen or so retailers like Ducky.

Again I can't wait for MBW drops 6 months from now and the explosion of the internet.

Stop making assumptions.
Don't be a jerk it's Christmas......oh yeah drymount Mondo
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
maden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 am

FOODRAP: the new alwaysalx
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

FOODRAP
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Kdh12 wrote:Just so you know I did not confirm any rumors don't put words in my mouth. I merely started that obey is not a one man operation.
yes you did
Either way you are stuck on the ban.
like really guy, i was just exposing the fudge they was doing, and if shep is cool then my whole portfolio is up for sale.
Lastly THERE IS NO SPECIAL OBEY SECRET SOCIETY! Yes there are tricks to getting prints but every site has that from Emek to Obey. But no preferred customers except to the half dozen or so retailers like Ducky.
yes there is, you contradicted yourself in your own sentence but im puttin words in your mouth?
Again I can't wait for MBW drops 6 months from now and the explosion of the internet. Stop making assumptions.
like you've been making about mbw for the last 12 months?

really guy? those clowns banned me, everytime they hear my name its gonna make them be like...uuuggghhhh.... imagine when shepard comes to nyc again and im walking around the event asking the clowns there who's on the giant adn whats your username just like i did at the mbw show and told everyone who i was, i'm not a tough guy, im just a tough guy....< #seewhatididthere

im just waiting to pull dudes card. its funny how many will say that all i talk about is street cred this and stret cred that... wait, isnt shepard considered a street artist or he a gallery artist or an image to print artist?

so please dont say street cred has nothing to do with it......
ldiddy
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Totally not reading all this. Happy St. Paddys!
Kdh12
Art Freak

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Nevermind it is apparent that you love drama and arguements. And I am not going to battle with someone with a limited abilty to reason or understand.
Don't be a jerk it's Christmas......oh yeah drymount Mondo
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Kdh12 wrote:And I am not going to battle with someone with a limited abilty to reason or understand.
:clap: :notworthy: :pint: that was the most awesome reply ever, no for real, that sheit was epic! is it ok if i retwit this? i love it, i might want it to be my new signature....
maden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Twitter: Where kids go to build their street cred.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

BILLYTHEKID
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 am

Twitter: the little bit of skin between a womans tw*t and her sh*tter. :lol:
whyhoo
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 pm

tweeted is synonymous with twat
theomont
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 pm

FOODRAP wrote:THIS IS TRUE COMPASSION FROM THE CLOWN ILLYANANDMC OVER AT HTTP://THEGIANTBUNCHOFCOCKSUCKERS.ORG Image
AWESOME ALL THIS BECASUE I SAID THEY GET PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT AND I TOLD ALL THERE SECRETS ON HOW TO GET OBEY PRINTS AND THE OG PEOPLE PROLLY AINT HAVING IT...

BUNCH OF BITCHES WORD UP, I WISH ONE OF THEM WOULD COME AT ME.....
http://theomont.blogspot.com - check it if you get a chance.
bosco004
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 pm

FOODRAP wrote: i'm not a tough guy, im just a tough guy....< #seewhatididthere
This aint a hypebeast forum. Talk like a human so we can understand you.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 pm

telll us the secrets. we won't ban you...
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.