Compassion (His Holiness The Dalai Lama) 10 Fairey Release

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
maden wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:this will be my first Obey piece to be framed...so stoked to see how this AP arrives.... 8)
So you ended up getting an AP? Looks like someone acted like a giant baby for nothing...
Yeah dude it seems that you owe the folks at The Giant a hug and an apology. Typically I don't take their side it tiffs cause they are ubber sensitive but seriously.I guess I can now call you out and complain that you get especial treat from obey... lame.
you are joking right? i mean, i didnt even get it through the site or forum so why would i go and do that? so wait, i acted like a baby because i said something that was true? that most were so shocked that i had said it, and that they automatically accused me of making up stories? so no one would believe it? had I only been able to access those pm's i got from people there asking who told me, who showed me and why was i telling everyone else.... :hanging: :hanging:

just so its very very clear, i do not go around making up stories on the internet about anything. and you will not cause me to say anything on the forum that is not allowed, i am very careful about what i say...i've been warned :!: and thanks to whomever sent a message about me and tried to get me banned.... thanks i really appreciate the lack of courage and so forth that makes up a man.....

please man please, i dont think anyone wants anymore negative energy in this thread, go back where it came from, where i'm not allowed if you dont like my posts...

THE ABOVE POST DOES NOT ATTEMPT OR MEAN TO PORTRAY ANY PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL WHETHER LIVING OR NOT, ANY SIMILARITIES IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND THEREFORE FREES ITS AUTHOR FROM ANY LIABILITY OF BRUISED EGO'S OR TARNISHED NAMES....
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 pm

you are a whiny little bitch at times, here is a quick recap

you went on a bitching rant at the giant about not getting this poster.....
FOODRAP wrote:I can imagine they cancel orders and just hook up people that always buy or they know or that pay them extra, garbage like that happens everyday in the real world, its not what you know, what you did but who you know and how much you willing to pay...garbage, i always buy too
and went on.......
FOODRAP wrote: im just not fortunate enough to be in that inner circle yet.. its a shame that all of you that bought to resell got through and those of us that wanted to have this for the image, the artist, the Dalai Lama and most importantly the movement have to just grow more disgusted in the art game....
and went on....
FOODRAP wrote:I aint hatin homie... just trying to get down with the get down....lol, as far as the platinum club, if it means coming up for air and wiping the ish off your nose, then ill pay extra on ebay, never compromised my integrity for anything, especially not a print...
then the skies open and shine upon Foodie..... I suggest you "wipe the ish off your nose"....
FOODRAP wrote:this will be my first Obey piece to be framed...so stoked to see how this AP arrives.... 8)
enjoy your compassion... or shall I say karma 8)
mmmm Beer :pint:
maden
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:57 am

You bought it on the after market? Or you traded for it? Fighting the system and giving in to it at the same time. What a hypocrite...
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

FOODRAP
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 am

Kdh12 wrote:you are a whiny little bitch at times, here is a quick recap

FOODRAP wrote:I can imagine they cancel orders and just hook up people that always buy or they know or that pay them extra, garbage like that happens everyday in the real world, its not what you know, what you did but who you know and how much you willing to pay...garbage, i always buy too
and went on.......
FOODRAP wrote: im just not fortunate enough to be in that inner circle yet.. its a shame that all of you that bought to resell got through and those of us that wanted to have this for the image, the artist, the Dalai Lama and most importantly the movement have to just grow more disgusted in the art game....
and went on....
FOODRAP wrote:I aint hatin homie... just trying to get down with the get down....lol, as far as the platinum club, if it means coming up for air and wiping the ish off your nose, then ill pay extra on ebay, never compromised my integrity for anything, especially not a print...
then the skies open and shine upon Foodie..... I suggest you "wipe the ish off your nose"....
so whrees the part that i fabricated a story? i mean at no time did you say that anything i said wasn't true?

I LOVE HOW YOU AND MADEN KEEP DEFENDING TG, YOU BOTH KNOW THAT WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS TRUE! THANK YOU FOR VALIDATING MY STATEMENTS BY MEANS OF TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME BY ATTACKING ME AND NOT WHAT I STATED....

AND KDH12, NO WORRIES MAN, YOU CAN GO BACK TO TG AND PLAY NICE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM THAT THERE AND YOUR ATTEMPTS TO, WELL, YOU KNOW ABOUT THE EMAIL YOU SENT.

JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT IF YOU RED THROUGH THIS THREAD, I AM CONSTANTLY ASKING NOT TO CONTINUE THE HATE THAT MADEN AND KDH12 ARE PROJECTING. PLEASE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOU SPEAK OF KARMA AND ALL THIS AND THAT, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH HOMIE... TALKING ABOUT ME SELLING DRUGS, MBW THIS, TG THAT, THE DALAI LAMA THIS, I MEAN PLEASE MAN CHANGE THE FFUCKIN CHANNEL AND GET OFF THE EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS SHOW ALREADY... ITS A RERUN NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH

GO BACK TO THE GIANT AND TEL THEM THAT, OR TRYA ND FIGURE OUT MY OTHER USERNAMES.....
Catarax
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 am

who said you sold drugs? are there other posts that I am unaware of?

i thought someone simply said "sell drugs and buy prints on ebay" which is a suggestion..

if the post read "you sell drugs and then buy prints on ebay", then that would be an accusation..

taking things out of context doesn't make them facts.. that's just you being paranoid for some reason..

and from your post I can see that you wouldn't want someone to take what you say out of context either..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:43 am

Catarax wrote: and from your post and I can see that you wouldn't want someone to take what you say out of context either..
+1 :clap: we agreedon something? i give in :notworthy: and i will buy :pint: as a peace offering
Catarax
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 am

i'm just trying to keep things civil around here to an extent..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
sasquatch
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:07 am

Kdh12 wrote:you are a whiny little bitch at times, here is a quick recap

and went on.......
and went on....
The irony: The Dalai Lama teaches non-attachment.
sasquatch
Art Expert

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 am

After reading this thread, I think we can say Foodrap is the new Pjtaper (especially since taper has mellowed with age).
BILLYTHEKID
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:15 am

Does it say 'crusade for peach'???

Someone tell him just to move to the country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJv ... re=related
Kdh12
Art Freak

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:22 am

Foodie take your medications your Psychosis is becoming unmanageable

I NEVER said

1-you fabricated a story

2-you sold drugs (look back, it was a suggestion I made to MJBuck)

3-NEVER sent you an email... I have no problem speaking my mind in the open

4-NEVER sent you a PM.... see above

I do however think that you are whiny and annoying

I have said my peace
Kdh12
Art Freak

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 am

sasquatch wrote:After reading this thread, I think we can say Foodrap is the new Pjtaper (especially since taper has mellowed with age).

it is like taper and electric dave had a baby and named him Foodrap
fredo
Art God

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 am

Noooobody knows the trouble foodrap's seen...
\
just a foil for me today, thanks
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 am

Fairey threads are like cartoons :lol:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:18 pm

sasquatch wrote:After reading this thread, I think we can say Foodrap is the new Pjtaper (especially since taper has mellowed with age).
It's neck and neck b/w him and alwaysalx.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.