Compassion (His Holiness The Dalai Lama) 10 Fairey Release

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:55 pm

where did all the ebay listing go on this one

according to for sale section there is only one
mmmm Beer :pint:
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

THIS IS TRUE COMPASSION FROM THE CLOWN ILLYANANDMC OVER AT HTTP://THEGIANTBUNCHOFCOCKSUCKERS.ORG Image
AWESOME ALL THIS BECASUE I SAID THEY GET PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT AND I TOLD ALL THERE SECRETS ON HOW TO GET OBEY PRINTS AND THE OG PEOPLE PROLLY AINT HAVING IT...

BUNCH OF BITCHES WORD UP, I WISH ONE OF THEM WOULD COME AT ME.....
Mapman
Art Expert

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

:lurk:

This should be good!
Catarax
Art Expert

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:21 pm

:whistle:
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
joezilla
Art Enthusiast

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am

FOODRAP wrote:THIS IS TRUE COMPASSION FROM THE CLOWN ILLYANANDMC OVER AT HTTP://THEGIANTBUNCHOFCOCKSUCKERS.ORG Image
AWESOME ALL THIS BECASUE I SAID THEY GET PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT AND I TOLD ALL THERE SECRETS ON HOW TO GET OBEY PRINTS AND THE OG PEOPLE PROLLY AINT HAVING IT...

Welcome Home. :D
I am a little curious of these secrets you speak of FAM :shock: . :oops:
mines
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 am

FOODRAP wrote:THIS IS TRUE COMPASSION FROM THE CLOWN ILLYANANDMC OVER AT HTTP://THEGIANTBUNCHOFCOCKSUCKERS.ORG Image

OMG WHERES THE SHEPARD FAIREY/OBEY GIANT CONSPIRACY THREAD FOR REALZ YO LOLZ CUZ I AINT STREET HATING JUST STREET DEBATIN Y'ALL FOOLZ WHO KNOWZ ME KNOWS THIS SHIZ FRUCK YEAHZ
whyhoo
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am

mines wrote:

OMG WHERES THE SHEPARD FAIREY/OBEY GIANT CONSPIRACY THREAD FOR REALZ YO LOLZ CUZ I AINT STREET HATING JUST STREET DEBATIN Y'ALL FOOLZ WHO KNOWZ ME KNOWS THIS SHIZ FRUCK YEAHZ
wow you are a piece of work foodie.

this is for the folks that are not in the platinum club - it's foodie's very last post at thegiant.org.
FOODRAP wrote:why would you want thast unless it was your method i exposed? did i ever say anything even remotely directly to you? come on man, give it up, you cannot win. thers no point in going on...its over and get over it..

spagucci1: thank you for the words of validation and such. not that you were defending me but allowing my words of truth to have bearing....

whyhoo: i think your actions were already brought to light, you have been banned from purchasing prints in your name due to reselling under the name logical or something to that effect on ebay, you now purchase prints under tiffany;'s name which will soon be exposed, as for blazedoutbee, i read the posts on EB, thought they were amusing and joined in on the fun, i never ever said anything validating any of the accusations against you or blazedoutbee, just said to keep my name out your mouth before your eye turns blacker than blazedoutbee... look man, im not against resellers at all. im one of the biggest sneaker resellers in the business.....ask about me......

and ya just mad that i showed up late for the party and ended up being the life of it.....
you are straight making fudge up homie... straight FABRICATION like in a mill.

i got banned and then i started buying prints under some girl named tiffany's name? for real? dude, where do you come up with this stuff?
FOODRAP wrote: just said to keep my name out your mouth before your eye turns blacker than blazedoutbee.
oh snap, i guess that explains it all... cuz we all know all about what we apparently aren't allowed to talk about... :!:
whyhoo
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 am

don't forget to read the official response from OBEY GIANT

http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php ... 85#p296585
MBWfan
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:12 am

whyhoo wrote:don't forget to read the official response from OBEY GIANT

lame reason to ban anyone.
Humble yourself
oldfartatplay
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:39 am

MBWfan wrote:
whyhoo wrote:don't forget to read the official response from OBEY GIANT

lame reason to ban anyone.
I agree, they're a bit sensitive over there (I hope they don't ban me for posting that here). FOODRAP was under the impression that some people get priority on OBEY drops. I see how someone could imagine that. One guy (spag..) was getting crap for seeing foodraps point of view and pointing out a few "loopholes" in the OBEY site.
BILLYTHEKID
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 am

How do they get priority??
maden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 am

BILLYTHEKID wrote:How do they get priority??
Platinum Club, duh.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

maden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 am

TL;DR
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

Catarax
Art Expert

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:49 am

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
Kdh12
Art Freak

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 am

Wait Foodie what did you use to say about haters.

Pop a pill and relax.

And if your boy MBW stays popular then his drops will be worse then obey. Then people will accuse you of the same things you accuse them of.

BTW MBW doesn't create his work independently either. The rest of your post got passed by since it is a short essay.
mmmm Beer :pint: