Radiohead Haiti Relief LA 10 Arens Release Discussion 01/26/

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am
Location: I don't even know anymore.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Dang. I like that red color scheme.
not dead
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15251
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:52 pm

pewter14 wrote:Not a huge fan of this one (although, the cause is great) ... but, on that sale page above, this poster is drymounting great ...

Image

huh ... why did this comment get bumped to the release discussion?

from the Art Comments rules ...
Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.

Eh, whatever ...
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert
Posts: 1341
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:57 pm

pewter14 wrote:Not a huge fan of this one (although, the cause is great) ... but, on that sale page above, this poster is drymounting great ...

Image
Interesting. That is the same imaged used for Local H's No Fun EP which was released on May 27, 2003

Image
User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm

rhythmgtr5 wrote:Interesting. That is the same imaged used for Local H's No Fun EP which was released on May 27, 2003

Image
or not so interesting since Kii designed the EP art for local h:
http://www.discogs.com/Local-H-The-No-F ... se/1219241
"Artwork By - Kii Arens , Rhett Arens "
User avatar
treejam1
Art Expert
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Location: Philly

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:27 pm

I snagged the red one. I'm glad I waited as I def. like the red one better :pint: :pint:
My wife is soon going to have me sleeping on the couch with all the posters I've been buying :hanging:
gorgeous
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:12 pm

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 pm

does anyone live outside of CA get their tax money back? i dont understand why i need to pay tax for this
User avatar
thebends9
Art Expert
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Nope; Im still waiting for a refund on one of the two I purchased...
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm

gorgeous wrote:does anyone live outside of CA get their tax money back? i dont understand why i need to pay tax for this
Kii said she is working on those.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
User avatar
smellmysocks73
Art Expert
Posts: 4129
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:35 pm

MJBuck wrote:
gorgeous wrote:does anyone live outside of CA get their tax money back? i dont understand why i need to pay tax for this
Kii said she is working on those.
Not to be a stickler, but I'm pretty sure Kii---is a he.
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
User avatar
fribhey
Art Expert
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 am

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

smellmysocks73 wrote:
MJBuck wrote:
gorgeous wrote:does anyone live outside of CA get their tax money back? i dont understand why i need to pay tax for this
Kii said she is working on those.
Not to be a stickler, but I'm pretty sure Kii---is a he.
Kii is a he
User avatar
aahnutz
EB Team
Posts: 21733
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Some place I'd rather not be...

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 am

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:for posterity's sake, and because I'm bored today:

Image
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
gorgeous
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:12 pm

Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 pm

any update for the tax money refund?
my order is shipped already, but still havent heard anything about the refund.........
***PEARL_JAM***
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:00 am

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm

No refund here either. Mine arrived today shipped flat and they taped the poster to the cardboard :roll:
TDunk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

***PEARL_JAM*** wrote:No refund here either. Mine arrived today shipped flat and they taped the poster to the cardboard :roll:
come on Kii, you are better than that. maybe not.
User avatar
jazzgalaxy
Art Expert
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

^What???

Like how?
Post Reply