Spoon Portland 09 EMEK Release Discussion 01/13/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
RiotAct
EB Team

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

downbytheriver wrote:You have no idea what living in the moment means.

I should think with 256 hours of higher business education alone(never mind the undergrad civics and 'English' and the likes)...I believe I possess an entirely better opportunity to get my mind around anything. All you appear to have the ability to do is get your knuckles around your pecker you soulless f'n 5 knuckle shuffler.

No, don't feel sorry for anyone, don't change your manner of living, don't think about anyone but your self. You are what's important.

My apologies, I was merely stating a fact that I had clearly missed this sale because my mind was elsewhere.

Your apathy is astounding - let me meet you in a dark alley, I'll give you a refreshed understanding of 'self'.
downbytheriver wrote:
ketstroxan wrote:
downbytheriver wrote:Whats the matter ket? Cat got'cher tongue?
Hey tough guy, we can meet up in an alley or in a van down by the river. Doesn't matter to me. Just promise you won't say "knuckle shuffler" any more.
You're the one calling people out 'tough guy'.

I've seen the van down by the river skit on SNL too. 'Doesn't change the fact you opened your trap first and I'll be happy to finish this in any manner you see fit.

You don't like 5 knuckle shuffler? How's this Baggage Handler? Or...how about Nut Juggler?

I mean, if any of these more readily describe your daily activities...by all means, I can accommodate your wishes.

:!:

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 pm

MJBuck wrote:
ceevee wrote:Holy :shock: . Already got shipping confirmation. Emek isn't fooling around.
ROMG ME 2!@@!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Its time for you to mind your own d^mned business.
I didn't start this little pissy bullshit. But I'll finish it every last time.
You wann' be an insensitive dumbf^ck like the ^ssclown talking sh!t about me for mentioning an earthquake killing thousands of people?

I can jump in you sh!t too.

I'm down with humor...but cracking on someone for having mentioned devastation in a foreign country is f'n dumb and its a direct reflection of the person's moral fibre..or lack of character.

Again, I don't don't start sh1t, i finish it. So everyone else who wants to talk sh!t about me I invite you to do so.

'Cause I'll chop every last damned one of you down...like an ak47.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 pm

ketstroxan wrote:
downbytheriver wrote:If you lived in Haiti. Time would be standing still.

Get your mind around that.
I'm guessing you couldn't get your mind around a junior high-level grammar class.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
AKBAPE
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 pm

downbytheriver wrote:
'Cause I'll chop every last damned one of you down...like an ak47.
I hate to get involved but isn't saying something like this a tad......
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm

tad what? I'm tired of people chiming in on things that don't concern them. I didn't start this yet I'm the badguy?

I'm the badguy why?....because the guy talking cr^p to begin with has been a member of ebeans longer? GTFOOH
AKBAPE
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 pm

downbytheriver wrote:tad what? I'm tired of people chiming in on things that don't concern them. I didn't start this yet I'm the badguy?

I'm the badguy why?....because the guy talking cr^p to begin with has been a member of ebeans longer? GTFOOH
It's just hypocritical. I understand your frustration and the topic you brought up is sensitive, important, and thoughtful.

Seeing as that's the case I see no reason to have gone a rampage and mentioned violence (even as a joke).
Kdh12
Art Freak

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm

again I ask

where did you all come from
mmmm Beer :pint:
RiotAct
EB Team

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Kdh12 wrote:again I ask

Amherst, NY, USA.

You?
alteridiom
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 pm

The womb of my mother in a hospital in TN.
Small town pizza lawyer
ceevee
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 pm

downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Born in a log cabin w/a dirt floor in Fairbanks Alaska, moved to Flint Michigan, then Saginaw, then Kalamazoo. Lived in Memphis and was a part of bussing before I moved to North Carolina...then I moved to Durban South Africa for 4 years,then spent 3 years working with children that live in a trash pile primarily composed of computer monitors and outdated electronics.... then Hilo Hawaii now back in NC.

Anywhere I lay my head is home.

I came from the earth and I will return to the earth.
lazk
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 pm

alteridiom wrote:

The womb of my mother in a hospital in TN.
uh oh.
T.K.C.
cardhawks
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 pm

there's no advantage with multiple browsers on an Emek sale.... one browser, refresh, don't lose your fudge be patient
works for me every time.... Safari preferred
LLA
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:23 pm

From my Father's two-bedroom apartment downstairs.