Let Fury Have The Hour 09 Fairey Release Discussion 01/07/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130656
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 am

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Let Fury Have The Hour 09 Fairey - 1st

Image
User avatar
s_k_y
Art Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:00 am

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Image
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:50 pm

He didn't even vectorize this one, he's gettin' lazy...
theomont
Art Expert
Posts: 1719
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Let Others Have This Poster (because I don't want it).
http://theomont.blogspot.com - check it if you get a chance.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 pm

theomont wrote:Let Others Have This Poster (because I don't want it).
Image
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8495
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm so sick of such lame arse work from fairey!
Where did the talent go that he had for the E Pluribus Venom show?
Seriously, where is it?
upseeker
Art Expert
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Sharif don't like it.
str8jacketweather
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:44 am

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 pm

I love the Clash, i like that photo. THis poster had potential, but its boring.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10878
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 pm

I am just trying to figure out how Fairey went from doing some pretty good political art

to doing mediocre movie posters
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Kdh12 wrote:I am just trying to figure out how Fairey went from doing some pretty good political art

to doing mediocre movie posters
Got famous/got rich/got lazy
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22112
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 am

ottomatik71 wrote:I'm so sick of such lame arse work from fairey!
Where did the talent go that he had for the E Pluribus Venom show?
Seriously, where is it?
Really! Shep, Image
I think this is the fourth or fifth in a row that i've easily passed on...when before, it was hard to pass...
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
jvphish
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: NC

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 pm

up.
User avatar
cardhawks
Art Expert
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 pm

as a long time Clash lover this one will be framed and on the wall next to my Strummer print :pint:
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15342
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:41 pm

cardhawks wrote:as a long time Clash lover this one will be framed and on the wall next to my Strummer print :pint:
Which Strummer print? Color me jealous just at the mention of it.

I snapped this up too, could care less if there is zero flip value, I'll never sell it.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
cardhawks
Art Expert
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm

pewter14 wrote:
cardhawks wrote:as a long time Clash lover this one will be framed and on the wall next to my Strummer print :pint:
Which Strummer print? Color me jealous just at the mention of it.

I snapped this up too, could care less if there is zero flip value, I'll never sell it.
My very first Obey purchase was this one

Image

I think they'll look good together
Post Reply