Has thou slain the Jabberwock 09 Danger Release Discussion

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
MRBIGGS027
Art Enthusiast

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 pm

the one that vanished
oldfartatplay
Art Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 am

these ebay auctions got cancelled
eBay 170411426350
eBay 170411432932
:lol:
CameronFrye
Art Enthusiast

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:44 pm

What is reasonable to pay on eBay for this?

CF
GTMaus
Art Expert

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 pm

CameronFrye wrote:What is reasonable to pay on eBay for this?

CF
that all depends how much you want it.
“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
-- Kurt Cobain --
CameronFrye
Art Enthusiast

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Pretty bad...I had the image saved from somewhere, wan't even sure what it was...then I saw it as one of DD's prints when they came back on sale a couple days ago, but I had already missed it.

CF
middayshadows
Art Expert

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, I see that you are new here, CF - is it too obvious for me to suggest you simply look at the print's EB listing and take a gander at the prices it fetched on ebay ? Take a look at the six month average...it'll help you know where you stand , pricewise:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/106540
CameronFrye
Art Enthusiast

Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm

middayshadows wrote:Well, I see that you are new here, CF - is it too obvious for me to suggest you simply look at the print's EB listing and take a gander at the prices it fetched on ebay ? Take a look at the six month average...it'll help you know where you stand , pricewise:

Fair enough, thanks...

CF
jachapma
Art Expert

Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:52 pm

CameronFrye wrote:
middayshadows wrote:Well, I see that you are new here, CF - is it too obvious for me to suggest you simply look at the print's EB listing and take a gander at the prices it fetched on ebay ? Take a look at the six month average...it'll help you know where you stand , pricewise:

Fair enough, thanks...

CF
But you should also consider that most of those sales are from when only flatstock copies were out there. DD just put a bunch more up, so there are substantially more in the market. I'm working on assumption here, but these will probably decrease in value for a short period of time. Then they'll start to climb up to where they were. If I were looking to pick one up in the secondary market I'd wait until people started getting their recent orders in, then hitting up ebay. Chances are that more flippers will emerge once the print is in their hands.
I *still* don't care for Gob.
dieweener

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Hey, a noob here, sorry for treading on your turf.

Just wanted to thank DD for being an awesome artist and being a awesome guy who actually gives a fudge about his fans.

*Puts metal helmet on*

Bought this print on second go after failig the first attempt, extremely flukey but god damn happy seeing as it's the print that made me love Daniel dangers prints.

*Puts Stabproof Vest On*

I think this print will add a nice contrast to And that's why my hand was shaking which I also bought, because, err...

I'm a Lostie.

*Runs For Cover!!!*
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Oops...
Last edited by ottomatik71 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 pm

dieweener wrote:Hey, a noob here, sorry for treading on your turf.

Just wanted to thank DD for being an awesome artist and being a awesome guy who actually gives a fudge about his fans.

*Puts metal helmet on*

Bought this print on second go after failig the first attempt, extremely flukey but god damn happy seeing as it's the print that made me love Daniel dangers prints.

*Puts Stabproof Vest On*

I think this print will add a nice contrast to And that's why my hand was shaking which I also bought, because, err...

I'm a Lostie.

If you keep yourself in check..be nice to Bathroomonkey and JojoBADass..(they are our gate keepers/watch dogs)...there is no need for armor.

Welcome to EB!
middayshadows
Art Expert

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:16 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
dieweener wrote:Hey, a noob here, sorry for treading on your turf.

*Puts metal helmet on*

*Puts Stabproof Vest On*

I'm a Lostie.

If you keep yourself in check..be nice to Bathroomonkey and JojoBADass..(they are our gate keepers/watch dogs)...there is no need for armor.

Welcome to EB!
dieweener's one of the good guys (, Michael.).

Although your 'flukey-ness' in obtaining one of these while I got shut out that day makes me want to test out that armour you put on.

ah kidding, sounds like you wanted it as much as I did. Enjoy.
dieweener

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Tell you what, i'll just leave the armour on and take the helmet off for the moment.
piratesprayer
Art Expert

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 am

cant wait for yall to see it . i got mine at flatstock.its going to frame up nice. :clap:
if anyone wants to see a photo , let me know.
talkingdeads wrote:My nipples just did a back flip!
maden
Art Expert

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 pm

piratesprayer wrote:cant wait for yall to see it . i got mine at flatstock.its going to frame up nice. :clap:
if anyone wants to see a photo , let me know.
post one. its always sweet to see sick prints framed.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around