Duality of Humanity 4 Anticipation Thread

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
ipath2003
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

it goes from in my cart and i click the link to go to paypal to come back to this

Error
Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.: Order total is invalid.
Your shopping cart

Items
Your shopping cart is empty
upwithdisease
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Moog wrote:Pointless - I can't get anywhere - I am wondering if its because i have a Mac ?

I don't know how you guys got through, its just a white page and no data transfering.

Oh.... watching all day and seeing confirmation numbers being posted and havent got a clue how you do it !!

well done

I will give up in 10 mins

im on a mac, got it in my cart and now nothing. several minutes now. i find it laughable how horrible his servers really are.
tuumi
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Moog wrote:Pointless - I can't get anywhere - I am wondering if its because i have a Mac ?

I don't know how you guys got through, its just a white page and no data transfering.

Oh.... watching all day and seeing confirmation numbers being posted and havent got a clue how you do it !!

well done

Just wait for the bar to load. It may take 4-5 minutes to load sometimes. Most are in the same situation you are.
Like our meadery on FB:
facebook.com/beewellmeadery
Blackheart
Art Expert

well done

mac makes it way faster for me, i recommend it!!
Last edited by Blackheart on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
Kdh12
Art Freak

electrachrome wrote:I picked an inopertune time to break for dinner I guess....might have a chance...maybe :?

I am doing the dishes at the same time and do not have a dishwasher

well done

has nothing to do with having a Mac, I have a Mac and have gotten all my OG prints off it
mmmm Beer :pint:
palebird
Art Connoisseur

tbone2344 wrote:Leap of faith? If some one turns me on to how to get one of these prints.. I'll sell it to you for face value. I have determined that I will never get a print off this site and willing to do this so I can have a chance in the future.
http://www.ebay.com lol. no in all honesty there isnt a special trick. you just have to try your luck and use multiple tabs.
GTMaus
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 pm

kentt wrote:Wow! I'm really grateful for the upgrade they did. Makes this a breeze. Almost got one in my cart.
have had 4, keeps crashing on the way back from PayPal
“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
-- Kurt Cobain --
actorinthisplay
Art Expert

yeah I have to leave for class in 25 min...after that I am done trying.
kentt
Art Connoisseur

sorry I'm way late to the show. About how many are gone so far?
electrachrome
Site Admin

tbone2344 wrote:Leap of faith? If some one turns me on to how to get one of these prints.. I'll sell it to you for face value. I have determined that I will never get a print off this site and willing to do this so I can have a chance in the future.
every time you get a button to click, open that link in a new window or tab. doesn't work for the add to cart, but does for going to and from paypal.

that way if it craps out your starting from part way through, not the begining
sbkbs
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Blasphemy! Don't blame your mac. I'm using an old iMac from a crappy work connection, and got confirmation # 109**.

Besides, Macs generally rule.
droow
Art Enthusiast

can't get anywhere near the site now - this is sheite!
[ebay=][/ebay]
ygolordned
Art Connoisseur

everynow and then i get the option to buy one now, but it times out. and most of the time i do not even get that page since it times out. any help?
kingofprussia
Art Expert

someone on another site said that coming back from paypal they got the message that item in cart no longer in stock. looks to be gone. can anyone else confirm?
Caballero
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 pm

electrachrome wrote:I picked an inopertune time to break for dinner I guess....might have a chance...maybe :?
Same chance as me and I've been refreshing for an hour now.

Note if you've been at dinner, also there are also two new Obama's up at the Obama store. A small Hansen and a Hybrid of two Fairey's.

Here's the link http://store.barackobama.com/Office_s/600.htm