Dancer 15 Whatson Release Discussion 11/26/15

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Cucoogallery
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:16 pm

OMG you guys, his tagging is so next level. In 30 years people will look back and say whatson was the master of tagging stuff
Bahhmerr
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Cucoogallery wrote:OMG you guys, his tagging is so next level. In 30 years people will look back and say whatson was the master of tagging stuff
i don't hear any sarcasm in this statement...
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Bahhmerr wrote:
Cucoogallery wrote:OMG you guys, his tagging is so next level. In 30 years people will look back and say whatson was the master of tagging stuff
i don't hear any sarcasm in this statement...
Here, ive tried to help and underlined the pivotal points of sarcasm.
User avatar
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:38 pm

It seems that there are people who may have cold feet on the main edition please reach out to me.
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
Bahhmerr
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:52 pm

ajmmck wrote:
Bahhmerr wrote:
Cucoogallery wrote:OMG you guys, his tagging is so next level. In 30 years people will look back and say whatson was the master of tagging stuff
i don't hear any sarcasm in this statement...
Here, ive tried to help and underlined the pivotal points of sarcasm.
hahaha :clap:
User avatar
carljwiii
Art Expert
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Just rec'd mine. AMAZING IN PERSON.
Very happy with this piece.
I am a Rhinoceros and my skin is 2 feet thick
Post Reply