Grateful Dead Santa Clara Fare Thee Well II 15 Status Releas

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
mpmcd
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:00 pm

I should also add that one tube was smashed enough that the white cap was gone, leaving the poster completely exposed...I suppose I should just be glad the print arrived, crease and all?
Aphex139
Art Expert

Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:04 am

So confused right now - got the email saying China Cat was oversold and that I'd get a refund and a variant instead.
Haven't gotten the refund, and now have two shipping confirmation emails that China Cat has shipped. WTF? :roll:
ImageImageImageImage
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 am

Aphex139 wrote:So confused right now - got the email saying China Cat was oversold and that I'd get a refund and a variant instead.
Haven't gotten the refund, and now have two shipping confirmation emails that China Cat has shipped. WTF? :roll:
wow. here's hoping you get both! :lol: it must really be difficult. :wink:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
TerrapinMoon
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 am

Here's what I ordered / received so far :

Order 1 : China Cat --> Shipped and received MINT. Had to cut the tube open though...it was a 2 in. tube
Order 2 : Terrapin Foil --> Shipped twice with two seperate tracking numbers (have not received yet)
Order 3 : Train SC --> Shipped , have not received yet
mixmastermarflow2001
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Odds of resolving this quicker through paypal alone?

"Given the circumstances of the situation, we can reship new merchandise to replace the damaged item that you received in order to resolve this matter. To start that process, we ask that you would email us photos of the damaged merchandise that you received. Once we have received those photos, we will reach out to our warehouse so that they can email a return mailer. When you receive the return mailer, please send the damaged merchandise back to our warehouse using the return mailer so that you do not incur new shipping fees. Once we have received it, we will ship out new items to replace that damaged merchandise.

In the event that we are unable to reship new merchandise, we will immediately refund the cost of the returned damaged merchandise back to your credit card or PayPal account.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you,

Support | One Live Media
512-371-6924 | 866-521-9734 fax
support@onelivemedia.com | www.onelivemedia.com"
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:58 pm

My thoughts on that are as follows: "drymount you I'm taking pictures. Send me the damn return shipping label, and refund me. I tried to cancel the order, so why would I have to prove anything to you about the items' condition. And even if I didn't cancel, drymount you, refund me."

We shall see where this tactic leads.
ImageT.K.C.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 pm

mixmastermarflow2001 wrote:Odds of resolving this quicker through paypal alone?

"Given the circumstances of the situation, we can reship new merchandise to replace the damaged item that you received in order to resolve this matter. To start that process, we ask that you would email us photos of the damaged merchandise that you received. Once we have received those photos, we will reach out to our warehouse so that they can email a return mailer. When you receive the return mailer, please send the damaged merchandise back to our warehouse using the return mailer so that you do not incur new shipping fees. Once we have received it, we will ship out new items to replace that damaged merchandise.

In the event that we are unable to reship new merchandise, we will immediately refund the cost of the returned damaged merchandise back to your credit card or PayPal account.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you,

Support | One Live Media
512-371-6924 | 866-521-9734 fax
support@onelivemedia.com | http://www.onelivemedia.com"
that sounds about right. Mark Ryden's General Sherman print was handled in the same manor. There was a lot of shipping damage on that one. customer's were asked to do the same thing. In Ryden's case, they just e-mailed you a return label and you folded up the print into an 8x10 envelope (or however you wanted to send it back) and a new print (with your same number) was reshipped with tube inside a box.
no release threads back then ...lots of names I haven't seen in a long time ta'boot
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=285
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:32 pm

electrachrome wrote:
that sounds about right. Mark Ryden's General Sherman print was handled in the same manor. There was a lot of shipping damage on that one. customer's were asked to do the same thing. In Ryden's case, they just e-mailed you a return label and you folded up the print into an 8x10 envelope (or however you wanted to send it back) and a new print (with your same number) was reshipped with tube inside a box.
It never ceases to amaze me how many merchandising vendors there are that still are not capable of handling and packing a poster properly.
nutter97
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

got mine in the mail yesterday, a minor dent in the tube, no damage to print, otherwise well packed and shipped i thought
toobs
Art Expert

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:17 am

Ordered Train prints and got cats???
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
partpat
Art Freak

Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 am

toobs wrote:Ordered Train prints and got cats???

Same as everyone else. Think they sold like no train prints at the show is why and then entered the trains as the China cats when they put them up online.
mkultra87
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Just got this email (I ordered Trains, and got China Cats)
Thank you for your recent order from the Fare Thee Well store. Unfortunately, due to a technical error you may have received the incorrect poster. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and have put measures in place to ensure that this will not occur again in the future.

In order to send you the Fare Thee Well Train Screen Print you ordered,​we will need you to return the Fare Thee Well China Cat Screen Print you received no later than August 24, 2015, using the return label that will be sent to you in a separate email by end of day Friday, July 24, 2015.

Once we have received and confirmed the return of your Fare Thee Well China Cat Screen Print poster, only then, we will send you the Fare Thee Well Train Screen Print you originally ordered.​ If the poster is not returned by August 24, 2015, or if you should decide to keep the Fare Thee Well China Cat Screen Print then we will be cancelling the Fare Thee Well Train Screen Print poster from your initial order.

Please ensure your package is properly re-packed as it was received.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this issue.

Regards

Fare Thee Well Merch Store
So some people get a messed up order and get free variant prints out of it, in my case they're gonna hold my original order hostage until they get their (damaged) china cat posters back. :clap:
electrachrome
Site Admin

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 pm

:lol: well, that should be no problem.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:06 pm

mkultra87 wrote:Just got this email (I ordered Trains, and got China Cats)
Thank you for your recent order from the Fare Thee Well store. Unfortunately, due to a technical error you may have received the incorrect poster. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and have put measures in place to ensure that this will not occur again in the future.

In order to send you the Fare Thee Well Train Screen Print you ordered,​we will need you to return the Fare Thee Well China Cat Screen Print you received no later than August 24, 2015, using the return label that will be sent to you in a separate email by end of day Friday, July 24, 2015.

Once we have received and confirmed the return of your Fare Thee Well China Cat Screen Print poster, only then, we will send you the Fare Thee Well Train Screen Print you originally ordered.​ If the poster is not returned by August 24, 2015, or if you should decide to keep the Fare Thee Well China Cat Screen Print then we will be cancelling the Fare Thee Well Train Screen Print poster from your initial order.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this issue.

Regards

Fare Thee Well Merch Store
So some people get a messed up order and get free variant prints out of it, in my case they're gonna hold my original order hostage until they get their (damaged) china cat posters back. :clap:

Just because they tell you to do something doesn't mean you have to. Unless you really want that train, which I'm not sure how or where they are going to come up with one.
ImageT.K.C.
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:09 pm

electrachrome wrote:
:lol: well, that should be no problem.
Took the words right out of my mouth! This is a great opportunity to show them how to actually ship a poster. As Bob Weir says, we need to make sure that everything is just exactly perfect.