Pay Up Or Shut Up 15 Fairey Release Discussion 05/19/15

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125320
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Tue May 19, 2015 1:54 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Pay Up Or Shut Up 15 Fairey - 1st

Image
User avatar
davidpesek
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

Tue May 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Got one :D
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Tue May 19, 2015 3:14 pm

this is horrible
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8573
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Tue May 19, 2015 3:42 pm

the truth is always horrible
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
davidpesek
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

Tue May 19, 2015 6:40 pm

natepachl wrote:this is horrible

what makes you say that? One of his best in a long time.
sephirot8
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 am

Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Wow! Bigest thumb i ever saw!!!! Nice hand drawing again shep!!!!
User avatar
FOODRAP
Art Expert
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 am
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Contact:

Tue May 19, 2015 11:17 pm

ISO..
waxenpi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm

davidpesek wrote:
natepachl wrote:this is horrible

what makes you say that? One of his best in a long time.
maybe it's the fact that it looks like Matthew Mcconaughey giving an old lady a hickey?
waxenpi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm

davidpesek wrote:
natepachl wrote:this is horrible

what makes you say that? One of his best in a long time.
maybe it's the fact that it looks like Matthew Mcconaughey giving an old lady a hickey?
User avatar
davidpesek
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

Wed May 20, 2015 9:09 pm

waxenpi wrote:
davidpesek wrote:
natepachl wrote:this is horrible

what makes you say that? One of his best in a long time.
maybe it's the fact that it looks like Matthew Mcconaughey giving an old lady a hickey?

you've seen some odd old ladies apparently
User avatar
Super_Dank_Nugz
Art Expert
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Jamaica Plain, MA

Thu May 21, 2015 8:52 am

waxenpi wrote:
davidpesek wrote:
natepachl wrote:this is horrible

what makes you say that? One of his best in a long time.
maybe it's the fact that it looks like Matthew Mcconaughey giving an old lady a hickey?
Ah yes, the old "hand hickey"
Image Image
User avatar
davidpesek
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

Thu May 21, 2015 11:55 pm

got shipping notification already. does he ship flat or tube?
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7197
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Thu May 21, 2015 11:57 pm

davidpesek wrote:got shipping notification already. does he ship flat or tube?

Tube
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10739
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Thu May 21, 2015 11:57 pm

it will ship flat, in pieces, you have to put it together like a puzzle
Don't be a jerk it's Christmas......oh yeah drymount Mondo
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7197
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Fri May 22, 2015 12:08 am

Kdh12 wrote:it will ship flat, in pieces, you have to put it together like a puzzle
Those pare the HPM variants. So if you get one of those you are gold.
Post Reply