Bob Marley 15 Fairey / Morris Release Discussion 02/06/15

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:40 am

mademehmmm wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:Did these go on sale early?
Dropped right around 9:50 Pacific time so late if anything...
Around or after 10 PST is usually the drop time so definitely not late. I set my alarm at 10 PST because recently they have been late. Woke up to see they were sold out and went back to bed. Will have to start getting up earlier

The post was up for a weeks time saying the drop time / date. Clearly, you saw the date but were too lazy to read the time. Making excuses is just sad.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Man, a lot of whining about the drop time for a print I did nut think would be very popular. I get shut out sometimes when I am right on the drop. There is already one listed in the for sale section for $165. Pick one up once the nut drops below $150 if you really want a print to keep. If the whining is because someone missed out on a chance to flip it for $50-100 in profit then I suggest shutting TFU and paying closer attention to the drop times that are clearly posted.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:42 pm

^ :clap:
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm

soam24 wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:Did these go on sale early?
Dropped right around 9:50 Pacific time so late if anything...
Around or after 10 PST is usually the drop time so definitely not late. I set my alarm at 10 PST because recently they have been late. Woke up to see they were sold out and went back to bed. Will have to start getting up earlier

The post was up for a weeks time saying the drop time / date. Clearly, you saw the date but were too lazy to read the time. Making excuses is just sad.
No sure you comprehend the definition of excuse. What am I trying to excuse? Why I missed the drop? I dont really need an excuse....Im talking trash on the drop time changing, not because I missed it, but because they change it trying to compensate their poor site stability. Fix the site is my point, dont change times.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:50 pm

mademehmmm wrote:Fix the site is my point, dont change times.
Fix the site and change times constantly, I say! Some will miss today, others tomorrow, etc.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:50 am

Obey usually drops on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are dropping on Friday this week. The window is usually 10 am to 12 pm but they have used specific times before and gone earlier and later. My point is that it is not as consistent as you make it out to be. Complaining about a drop time that was clearly listed just comes across as butt hurt self entitlement.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 am

jjttdw wrote:
Obey usually drops on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are dropping on Friday this week. The window is usually 10 am to 12 pm but they have used specific times before and gone earlier and later. My point is that it is not as consistent as you make it out to be. Complaining about a drop time that was clearly listed just comes across as butt hurt self entitlement.
I am butt hurt for a print that will be selling for cost in a week....hello mcfly. The site is very consistent with release times until they break, which happens every other release.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:45 am

mademehmmm wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
I am butt hurt for a print that will be selling for cost in a week....hello mcfly. The site is very consistent with release times until they break, which happens every other release.
Umm I guess you are new to buying Obey prints. It's gone from no release time because prints wouldn't sell out right away, to having a set time, to completely random drop during a specific day, to random drop between a certain time frame. Not much consistency in the long run.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:46 am

mademehmmm wrote: I am butt hurt for a print that will be selling for cost in a week....hello mcfly.
Codeblue wrote:Image
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
misterwhisper
Art Expert

Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Shipping notification.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 pm

ninja fast with the shipping :fight:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Damn who just beat me on the copy that just dropped?! lol.