A Charlie Brown Christmas 14 Delort Release Discussion 11/25

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
churdiales
Art Expert

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 pm

dropdoctor wrote:
machination wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
machination wrote:Hope all of you complainers don't "waste" more time and come back for the re-scheduled release. Why would you? It's too much for you to handle, right?
You are right, there should be no expectation that the release actually happens in the window of time stated. Especially when the retailer keeps coming on here promising that it will actually happen. God forbid people actually want to purchase the print.
If you're complaining about wasting time and how much you don't like a company, why would you try purchasing something from them again and risk wasting more of your dear, precious time? It doesn't make sense.

:heart:
dropdoctor has to be an alt.
krisjay wrote:I find this post odd.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Too early to sell a foil?
Same fudge, different drop.
recycler
Art Expert

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm

What I am really looking forward to is the three page email from DHM telling us when the posters won't drop.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:03 pm

churdiales wrote: dropdoctor has to be an alt.
duh
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Codeblue wrote:
machination wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
machination wrote:Hope all of you complainers don't "waste" more time and come back for the re-scheduled release. Why would you? It's too much for you to handle, right?
You are right, there should be no expectation that the release actually happens in the window of time stated. Especially when the retailer keeps coming on here promising that it will actually happen. God forbid people actually want to purchase the print.
If you're complaining about wasting time and how much you don't like a company, why would you try purchasing something from them again and risk wasting more of your dear, precious time? It doesn't make sense.
Do ya know the definition of insanity?
Good point.
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Think this should come as no surprise, the tech firm utilized today will be dismissed.

We'll be giving Shopify a chance and let's see how that goes. We'll update with day/time "Christmas Charlie" reschedules to, most likely Monday so doesn't get in the way of anyone's Thanksgiving week any more than it already did and we apologize for that guys.

Let you know soon as set to roll,
DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
rabieteen
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:45 pm

if you do another time window for this release, it is a mistake. set a time and do it. we can't get that 3 hours back.
I feel for you on the web server tip, been through it on that end a few times, been chewed out by corporate for issues i have no control over. it is super stressful and sucks so bad. so for that, i have empathy and am truly sorry. please don't do another insulting time window.
lujborg
Art Expert

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 pm

DarkHallMansion wrote:Think this should come as no surprise, the tech firm utilized today will be dismissed.

We'll be giving Shopify a chance and let's see how that goes. We'll update with day/time "Christmas Charlie" reschedules to, most likely Monday so doesn't get in the way of anyone's Thanksgiving week any more than it already did and we apologize for that guys.

Let you know soon as set to roll,
DHM

shopify has the power of he-man and chuck sperry combined, you can set a drop time and skip all the random window horseshit. the site will handle it. TRUST THE SHOPIFY
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Do we have a date yet for rescheduled drop?
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 pm

They mentioned Tuesday on twitter using Shopify.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
HollyW00d
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Sweet got my shopify bot all ready
taylorph
Art Expert

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:39 pm

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi guys,

Confirming we're rescheduled to this coming Thurs or Fri via Shopify, so either 12/4 or 12/5, and we'll update which final via our FB and Twitter in advance of then. General "Christmas Charlie" shipping will begin the Monday right after drop, so Dec 8, and shipping for those who've already advance paid via their Jimi reserves begins this week so look for your tracking numbers.

Thanks for your patience, glad to have migrated to Shopify for this and future releases and know we'll provide link to new store page, etc, this week as well.
DHM
soam24
Art Freak

Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:32 pm

DarkHallMansion wrote:Hi guys,

Confirming we're rescheduled to this coming Thurs or Fri via Shopify, so either 12/4 or 12/5, and we'll update which final via our FB and Twitter in advance of then. General "Christmas Charlie" shipping will begin the Monday right after drop, so Dec 8, and shipping for those who've already advance paid via their Jimi reserves begins this week so look for your tracking numbers.

Thanks for your patience, glad to have migrated to Shopify for this and future releases and know we'll provide link to new store page, etc, this week as well.
DHM

more delays.. if you would have dropped on big cartel the same day as the last drop we could all move on.. it's losing it's luster w/ all these setbacks..
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:34 pm

DarkHallMansion wrote:Hi guys,

DHM
Not that my opinion matters or anything but I would love to have this drop on Friday 12/5... thanks for keeping us in the loop while you guys made the necessary changes to the site. Happy Holidays to the entire DHM family!