Primus Dallas 14 Welker Release Discussion 11/19/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129116
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:01 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Primus Dallas 14 Welker - 1st

Image
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
Posts: 6143
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Love it!
Image
User avatar
ZoSoTim
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:39 pm
Location: Bedford, TX by way of the Chicago suburbs
Contact:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:40 pm

My buddy grabbed one for me at the show. Can't wait to see it.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 pm

:pint:
Same fudge, different drop.
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 pm

gonzo303 wrote::pint:
Cheers to you too :pint:
Image
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1201
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 pm

That sold out FAST. I've yet to score a Welker release
User avatar
nevadinova
Art Expert
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:36 pm

mlwells04 wrote:That sold out FAST. I've yet to score a Welker release
Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that there's a trick to Welker drops. People either figuring out the link beforehand or something. I'm Oh-for-forever on those.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5456
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Doh, was thinking it was at 3 for some reason.
Image
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

There is a foil coming so don't worry you all get another shot!
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1201
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:52 pm

gonzo303 wrote:There is a foil coming so don't worry you all get another shot!
Today? or will there be another release?
User avatar
downtown
Art Expert
Posts: 5892
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 pm

mlwells04 wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:There is a foil coming so don't worry you all get another shot!
Today? or will there be another release?
Hopefully next week but the printer is backlogged just getting David's stuff done.
User avatar
Browntrout
EB Trainee
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:16 pm

stuckeyc wrote:Doh, was thinking it was at 3 for some reason.
Wasn't 3pm the originally posted time? That's what I remember reading. Logged in at 2:55pm and what do know, all sold out. Hhhmm
Image
aznpunkyu
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 pm

It was 9am PST. I logged in right when it "dropped." The page showed $40 but when you go to check out it was already sold out. I'm thinking there weren't any left to sell since someone on eBay wrote it was sold out at the show
Image THC x 3
User avatar
ThePhish1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:24 pm

aznpunkyu wrote:It was 9am PST. I logged in right when it "dropped." The page showed $40 but when you go to check out it was already sold out. I'm thinking there weren't any left to sell since someone on eBay wrote it was sold out at the show
This was not the case. I purchased a Reg today on the drop
aznpunkyu
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:27 pm

ThePhish1 wrote:
aznpunkyu wrote:It was 9am PST. I logged in right when it "dropped." The page showed $40 but when you go to check out it was already sold out. I'm thinking there weren't any left to sell since someone on eBay wrote it was sold out at the show
This was not the case. I purchased a Reg today on the drop
Boo then I was literally seconds too slow
Image THC x 3
Post Reply