Protect the Sacred 14 Fairey Release Discussion 11/11/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
nevadinova
Art Expert
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:00 am

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 pm

PLUSH wrote:+1


Then they disappeared.
Yeah...that's weird...checkout system worked WAY too slick...wonder if they improved it somehow.

It's back.
Last edited by nevadinova on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Catarax
Art Expert
Posts: 6959
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: Beantown/Wormtown

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm

i didn't even get a time out screen.
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm

nah. its just not sold out yet
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm

+1
Hippie
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Wow that was easy. Not a single refresh or stalled site. Now I'm worried that I'm the only one who like this print.
Oh well, if that's the case, I can live with it.
natemacd
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: CT

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:13 pm

nevadinova wrote:
PLUSH wrote:+1


Then they disappeared.
Yeah...that's weird...checkout system worked WAY too slick...wonder if they improved it somehow.

It's back.


almost too easy
User avatar
Catarax
Art Expert
Posts: 6959
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: Beantown/Wormtown

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:14 pm

that's what happens when you show a new print that will be released in two days that costs more.
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
User avatar
mcupp77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Anyone have issues with Chrome? Added to cart checkout the cart empty? Switched to Safari and an easy +1 never had chrome issues prior
User avatar
guerilladubber
Art Expert
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:34 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Niiiiiice.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
danjohnjohnson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Catarax wrote:that's what happens when you show a new print that will be released in two days that costs more.
That'll do it. $75 shipped is definitely on the high end for an 18x24.
Image
TheSacrament588
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 am

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

+1 super super easy
im about to call my gf and have her buy one
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
Posts: 2122
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 pm

mcupp77 wrote:Anyone have issues with Chrome? Added to cart checkout the cart empty? Switched to Safari and an easy +1 never had chrome issues prior
I'm on chrome and didn't have any issue with this drop - easy +1
natemacd
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: CT

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 pm

notification and everything. today is a good day
:pint:
User avatar
nevadinova
Art Expert
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:00 am

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:
mcupp77 wrote:Anyone have issues with Chrome? Added to cart checkout the cart empty? Switched to Safari and an easy +1 never had chrome issues prior
I'm on chrome and didn't have any issue with this drop - easy +1
Breezed through checkout with Netscape Navigator. +1
Post Reply