Protect the Sacred 14 Fairey Release Discussion 11/11/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127703
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:44 am

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Protect the Sacred 14 Fairey - 1st

Image
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11486
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:40 am

Diggitty
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 pm

nice print!
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6757
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:00 am

Its a nice print outside of what seems to be a grammatically incorrect caption. I would have preferred "Honor the Treaties" as a caption.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 am

jjttdw wrote:Its a nice print outside of what seems to be a grammatically incorrect caption. I would have preferred "Honor the Treaties" as a caption.
we know. :lol:
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:46 am

:deadhorse:
User avatar
DixonSteele
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:32 pm

jjttdw wrote:Its a nice print outside of what seems to be a grammatically incorrect caption.
"Protect the Sacred"?

That grammar looks on point to me.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:21 am

if any nice, reputable, and genuine member wants help with this tomorrow, shoot me a pm.
ImageT.K.C.
mllk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:32 pm
Location: BK

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:07 pm

bryndavies wrote:if any nice, reputable, and genuine member wants help with this tomorrow, shoot me a pm.
Isn't this dropping today?
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:32 pm

mllk wrote:
bryndavies wrote:if any nice, reputable, and genuine member wants help with this tomorrow, shoot me a pm.
Isn't this dropping today?
what i thought
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
Posts: 2122
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 pm

omyweenis wrote:
mllk wrote:
bryndavies wrote:if any nice, reputable, and genuine member wants help with this tomorrow, shoot me a pm.
Isn't this dropping today?
what i thought
yup.
Release date: Tuesday, Nov. 11th at a random time between 10am and 12 noon PST in Prints.
mllk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:32 pm
Location: BK

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:08 pm

up!
natemacd
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: CT

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 pm

up
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 pm

+1

Super easy.
Image
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7199
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 pm

+1


Then they disappeared.
Post Reply