Poster for George 14 Fairey Release Discussion 10/24/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
JesseL
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:15 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 pm

My order number is 643600XX.

Money has left paypal, with an order time listed as 10:00:44 PDT...
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:25 pm

So... no refunds reported yet? Promising...
Image
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 pm

dutchflowers wrote:So... no refunds reported yet? Promising...
Seems odd though since we have order numbers ranging from 643601xx to 643607xx. Unless they don't go up incrementally by 1 for each order.
ImageT.K.C.
JesseL
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:15 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 pm

bryndavies wrote:
dutchflowers wrote:So... no refunds reported yet? Promising...
Seems odd though since we have order numbers ranging from 643601xx to 643607xx. Unless they don't go up incrementally by 1 for each order.
Mine's actually less than 1XX - it's 0XX. That's why I was surprised by the order number range...
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:06 pm

JesseL wrote:
bryndavies wrote:
dutchflowers wrote:So... no refunds reported yet? Promising...
Seems odd though since we have order numbers ranging from 643601xx to 643607xx. Unless they don't go up incrementally by 1 for each order.
Mine's actually less than 1XX - it's 0XX. That's why I was surprised by the order number range...

Oh yeah. That's right. Either they don't do increments of 1, or there will be a lot of refunds.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11494
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 pm

that's really not a good point of assessment it's already been concluded there are two different invoicing ranges
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm

I just hope that, if the GH folks do have to refund, they don't ask Shep how he does it.
Image
User avatar
LLA
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 548
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:that's really not a good point of assessment it's already been concluded there are two different invoicing ranges
i think it was also mentioned that even cancelled orders are given an order number. So all of those that added it to cart and didn't purchase were given a number as well. That's my guess anyways why there is such a drastic number difference.
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 pm

LLA wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:that's really not a good point of assessment it's already been concluded there are two different invoicing ranges
i think it was also mentioned that even cancelled orders are given an order number. So all of those that added it to cart and didn't purchase were given a number as well. That's my guess anyways why there is such a drastic number difference.
I think you may have hit the nail square on that one. Good call. Although, I'm guessing that only applies to the GH UK orders.. Unless the U.S. site did the same thing.
Image
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10790
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 pm

hopefully the folks at the GH store are smarter than you all
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
Beakman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:26 pm

any updates on shipping for the Silver?
Wanna Bot? PM ME....

$1500 buy in!
canuck wrote:I think I have jammed that check out button a hundred times now.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11494
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 pm

Beakman wrote:any updates on shipping for the Silver?

No
tell your ebay customer to have a little patience
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Just got shipping on Silver, and had an astronomically high order #.

Maybe they're going high order #s first!
User avatar
guerilladubber
Art Expert
Posts: 3536
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:34 pm
Contact:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Shipping here as well.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
misterwhisper
Art Expert
Posts: 2171
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 2:56 am

Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:23 pm

choke wrote:Just got shipping on Silver, and had an astronomically high order #.
Post Reply