Presenting the Past 14 KAWS Release Discussion 09/30/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Same edition size, what do you think Banksy could charge for a quick sell out run?

10k?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
disdig1
Art Expert
Posts: 4391
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Location: NY

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:57 pm

probably more.
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:40 pm

disdig1 wrote:probably more.
Yep if signed
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4723
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Hype!
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
therivler1
Art Expert
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 am

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:52 pm

these are starting to ship.
User avatar
disdig1
Art Expert
Posts: 4391
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Location: NY

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:54 pm

post pictures when it comes!
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8573
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm

cant wait to see this one in the framing thread
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3647
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:14 am

Most cats who frame will go just like the one in Harbour City. White frame float jobs for days.
User avatar
Super_Dank_Nugz
Art Expert
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Jamaica Plain, MA

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 am

Anyone hear anything from KAWS regarding this print? I figured I would have received a "We received your payment of $3600" email just to confirm that they got the payment, but I have heard nothing.

I have also tried to contact KAWS through his website multiple times and still have heard nothing. It would be nice to know whether the wire transfer that I sent, with no ability to reverse the payment, was actually received.
Image Image
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:14 am

Your bank should be able to confirm that for you as well.
Image
User avatar
lazk
Art Expert
Posts: 5327
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:53 am

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:Anyone hear anything from KAWS regarding this print? I figured I would have received a "We received your payment of $3600" email just to confirm that they got the payment, but I have heard nothing.

I have also tried to contact KAWS through his website multiple times and still have heard nothing. It would be nice to know whether the wire transfer that I sent, with no ability to reverse the payment, was actually received.
My buddy has had the same problem.. gotta love customer service.
T.K.C.
User avatar
Super_Dank_Nugz
Art Expert
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Jamaica Plain, MA

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Still have heard nothing after multiple emails.

Great customer service...
Image Image
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 17983
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:Still have heard nothing after multiple emails.

Great customer service...
You only spent 4k dude. You expect great customer service after that? That will cost you at least 8k
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51149
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Send em a few more emails. Preferably with lots of exclamation points.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 17983
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Codeblue wrote:Send em a few more emails. Preferably with lots of exclamation points.
TURN ON CAPS LOCK TOO
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Post Reply