Black Keys Philadelphia 14 Sperry Release Discussion 09/21/1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
posters1986
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:56 am

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:17 am

Wasn't saying don't know what to do once get my hands on it - asking best way to do so
For example pearl jam has out door mercy so if you wanted their poster had to be in that line really early
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 am

^ busting chops man thats all. Have fun at the show
posters1986
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:56 am

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:25 am

Well if any insight it's appreciated
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:28 am

this looks great.

will be on a plane if anyone feels like helping me out. :lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert
Posts: 2020
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 am

posters1986 wrote:Wasn't saying don't know what to do once get my hands on it - asking best way to do so
For example pearl jam has out door mercy so if you wanted their poster had to be in that line really early
These are in arena only.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
they-called-him-flipper
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 12:00 am

Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm

That poster line was like a sperry gangbang. I got some nice young girls from Princton to help me out in exchange for Cage the Elephant t shirts.

Sold out in like 30 min.
Freaks Unite!
User avatar
dsanacore
Art Expert
Posts: 6407
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:48 pm

An Ebay seller just listed four of these for sale at $350 and they all sold in a manner of minutes :shock:
Image Image
User avatar
veltri
Art Expert
Posts: 4509
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:51 pm

That's what a successful fake ISO for $350 will do.
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
Image
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17519
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:54 pm

G.O.A.T
Image
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15354
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:56 pm

dsanacore wrote:An Ebay seller just listed four of these for sale at $350 and they all sold in a manner of minutes :shock:
only one sold for $350. rest were $278, $280 and $288.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
dsanacore
Art Expert
Posts: 6407
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:59 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
dsanacore wrote:An Ebay seller just listed four of these for sale at $350 and they all sold in a manner of minutes :shock:
only one sold for $350. rest were $278, $280 and $288.

Oh, cool! Good to know!
Image Image
User avatar
ackirkpatrick
Art Expert
Posts: 2154
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:28 pm

they-called-him-flipper wrote:That poster line was like a sperry gangbang. I got some nice young girls from Princton to help me out in exchange for Cage the Elephant t shirts.

Sold out in like 30 min.
Hate your profile name, envy your gumption
User avatar
jc2
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:this looks great.

will be on a plane if anyone feels like helping me out. :lol:
:roll:
My name is Mike, I'll be there with a skateboard.

$$HOTFLIPPABOYZ$$
User avatar
veltri
Art Expert
Posts: 4509
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:56 am

Up! Yesterday
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
Image
User avatar
mcupp77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:04 am

veltri wrote:Up! Yesterday
:D
Post Reply