Frozen 14 Whalen Release Discussion 03/18/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
sakdance wrote:Does Whalen do AP releases on everything? Any chance on a Frozen release by him?
I think he already sold them all via his email list or people that had requested one. I don't think any more will go for sale in his online store. Maybe someone else knows for sure.
Yeah it's email now and you're correct. The frozen aps have been sold already
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:08 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
sakdance wrote:Does Whalen do AP releases on everything? Any chance on a Frozen release by him?
I think he already sold them all via his email list or people that had requested one. I don't think any more will go for sale in his online store. Maybe someone else knows for sure.
I received the AP yesterday. In his email he said the list was quite long so I doubt there are any left.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH