Green Power 14 Fairey Release Discussion 01/28/14

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
steub13
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

+1 :pint:
chrisfromto
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Hmm. I wanted to grab one of these, but when I tried to check out, it said shipping wasn't available to my location... That sucks.
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:24 pm

best obey print in a while very classic
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
summoner
Art Freak

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:26 pm

toobs wrote:best obey print in a while very classic
Image Image Image
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Bahhmerr wrote:Does anyone know, is this suppose to be a "set" with endless power?
Not sure I'd call it a "set" rather than part of a series of art that will be at his upcoming exhibition in Charleston.
ImageT.K.C.
Bahhmerr
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 pm

bryndavies wrote:
Bahhmerr wrote:Does anyone know, is this suppose to be a "set" with endless power?
Not sure I'd call it a "set" rather than part of a series of art that will be at his upcoming exhibition in Charleston.
ok gotcha, ya series is more the word i was looking for. Thanks
omyweenis
Art Expert

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Glad to get this. i got the sorry white pages to. had to refresh with patience. :pint:
Chenley123
Art Expert

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Completely forgot about it. Oh well
revmod
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:37 pm

chrisfromto wrote:Hmm. I wanted to grab one of these, but when I tried to check out, it said shipping wasn't available to my location... That sucks.
Canada? I had the same issue, and so did another person in the release discussion. I wish Obey Giant said something beforehand, I might have arranged for an American PB.
Drink like nobody's watching.
chrisfromto
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 pm

revmod wrote:
chrisfromto wrote:Hmm. I wanted to grab one of these, but when I tried to check out, it said shipping wasn't available to my location... That sucks.
Canada? I had the same issue, and so did another person in the release discussion. I wish Obey Giant said something beforehand, I might have arranged for an American PB.

Yeah, Toronto.. How do u arrange the American pb?
fribhey
Art Expert

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

chrisfromto wrote:
revmod wrote:

Yeah, Toronto.. How do u arrange the American pb?
You ask someone who is in the US if they can buy it and then ship it to you.
revmod
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Obey Giant has responded to my question about the shipping address error I received during the checkout:
Nothing has changed with our shipping policy to Canada. The shopping cart gave you an erroneous error message because the print sold out as you were in the payment process. Unfortunately, it has confused many people and we will look into it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
I'm curious now - did any non-Canadians here get this message?
Drink like nobody's watching.
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 pm

revmod wrote:Obey Giant has responded to my question about the shipping address error I received during the checkout:
Nothing has changed with our shipping policy to Canada. The shopping cart gave you an erroneous error message because the print sold out as you were in the payment process. Unfortunately, it has confused many people and we will look into it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Im UK and i got through ok .....

Reading between the lines it looks like something glitched and bounced you Canadians out of the loop for whatever reason?

Intresting to see if any Canadians DID manage to get through?
misterwhisper
Art Expert

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Looks like they'll be a little bit of a shipping delay.
obey wrote:Dear Customer,
Your order will ship a little later than we had planned due to a color issue with the printer. Shepard is conscientious about what your prints look like when they are hanging on the wall together and the red in this batch was not up to the OBEY standard. The printer is now working to reprint the edition and if all goes well we should be shipping by Monday or Tuesday of next week. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

As always, thank you for your patience and support!

OBEY
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 pm

revmod wrote:Obey Giant has responded to my question about the shipping address error I received during the checkout:
A couple Canadians on thegiant board got the same message.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart