Universal Monsters x SHAG Folio 13 SHAG Release Discussion 1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
aldo
Art Expert

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 pm

So sell you three for less than cost and I keep the rest? What a deal!
Jgirar01

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Well, I went for the regular edition but not sold this was a good buy yet, 1200 is alot of dough but I really like what I see here. Hope they are as good in person. Not even sure these will sell out for a few days at this price, it's a big nut this close to the holidays. Now, how to explain this one to the wife?
silo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:10 am

On waiting list 1 but passed. Only liked a few so bailed. Hope there's a way to buy individual prints that doesn't involve ebay.
silo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 am

Looks like DHM exhausted their waiting list and have some left. Demand < supply ?
pvecchi
Art Expert

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:04 am

They've only really advertised to their mailing list and here, neither really hotbeds of Shag
If they got this set on Shags mailing just it would be gone in the quickness

They most likely won't be selling singles in other words no matter what you try. But I'm sure there will be plenty available on eBay for you to pick them up
choptank
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:16 am

Hm. I got a note from DHM on Saturday that said they would "shortly begin notifying buyers of our prior SHAG X Beatles release..."

I haven't recieved any notification.
schmoff
Art Expert

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:28 am

yea, i got an email said i was on the wait list and would be notified if and when any were available for sale to the wait list, never received anything of course
HippyChick
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:28 am

choptank wrote:Hm. I got a note from DHM on Saturday that said they would "shortly begin notifying buyers of our prior SHAG X Beatles release..."

From DHM on the general DHM thread:
We're at end of day so anyone we can accommodate now with remaining Folios, we will. Waiting list collectors should all be accounted for as were Beatles x SHAG buyers so anyone who feels they were missed or with questions please don't hesitate to email us at: info@darkhallmansion.com since people are now emailing late that missed their window or else just found out about the SHAG/Uni Monsters project today etc and want to buy so we'll accommodate where possible going forward long as all waiting list collectors are covered.

If you email them & let them know you were on the Beatles list they should sort you out
choptank
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:04 am

HippyChick wrote:
choptank wrote:Hm. I got a note from DHM on Saturday that said they would "shortly begin notifying buyers of our prior SHAG X Beatles release..."

From DHM on the general DHM thread:
We're at end of day so anyone we can accommodate now with remaining Folios, we will. Waiting list collectors should all be accounted for as were Beatles x SHAG buyers so anyone who feels they were missed or with questions please don't hesitate to email us at: info@darkhallmansion.com since people are now emailing late that missed their window or else just found out about the SHAG/Uni Monsters project today etc and want to buy so we'll accommodate where possible going forward long as all waiting list collectors are covered.

If you email them & let them know you were on the Beatles list they should sort you out
Thanks a bunch HippyChick.

I'm kind'a up in the air about this release. I've never been big on monster movies—classic or not. I've been a fan of SHAG since I first ran into his work in '03 and his serigraphs are what got me started buying prints, but I'm not knocked out with this set and I'm not a flipper. If I though for one minute that this could be parlyed into "the Wages of Sin" and "The Apocalypse Has Been Postponed," I'd do it.

As it is, I'm going to consider it for a short spell.
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi choptank and schmoff, like hippiechick said, if you didn't receive an email, please just drop us an email at: info@darkhallmansion.com and we'll get you sorted. Occasional email we sent Beatles x SHAG buyers got bounced back from a receiver's box but anyone due their reserve spot who didn't receive their notification will absolutely have it honored. Lot of orders coming in today though from general buyers so sooner rather than later to sort anyone still due.

Any questions, just drop us a line, still going through reams of emails but every single one gets answered along with buyer confirmations outbound as well.

Thanks much,

DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
choptank
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Thanks for the reply DHM. It's appreciated.
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

choptank wrote:Thanks for the reply DHM. It's appreciated.
Not at all, anytime, goes for everyone, any questions, please always feel free to drop us a line at: info@darkhallmansion.com

Thanks,

DHM
http://www.DarkHallmansion.com
schmoff
Art Expert

Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 am

+1 got sorted, thanks
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:37 am

schmoff wrote:+1 got sorted, thanks
Our pleasure, thanks much for the purchase!

DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
Jgirar01

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:58 am

I am surprised that both the standard and variant are still up for sale pm this one!