Universal Monsters x SHAG Folio 13 SHAG Release Discussion 1

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:09 pm

bulkhead72 wrote:
DarkHallMansion wrote:EXCEEDINGLY SPECIAL release just upcoming from us and it's BIG!!!
DHM, when can we expect an announcement regarding this?

EDIT: DHM reached out to me, saying they will reveal the print once the SHAG and Whalen folios are shipped out and the drawings are held. :pint:
Despite all the crap that goes on with DHM, they have great communication and customer service. Can't take that away from them
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Mine arrived today! :D

Not only do the prints look great but it was packaged VERY well. The outer cardboard box was constructed with 2 layers, styrofoam to protect the lid, the box was wrapped in a plastic sleeve, each print had protective wax paper on top to protect them, the certificate of authenticity was at the bottom so it didn't shift around, and the folio box itself had an extra inner layer of foam core reinforcement all around to keep the prints snug as a bug and prevented them from shifting. I would not have wanted to pack all of those! I looks like a ton of work went into it.

The prints turned out terrific. Very colorful, fun and the quality is great. I am very happy with my set.

My favorites are the night club panoramic, the wolfman, and the drive in.

I took some photos as I unpacked:

PeePeeJones
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Mine arrived today as well and they look fantastic! Such a great job by DHM.

On a side note, there were a couple small errors with my box and one of the prints. But the customer service with DHM was absolutely fantastic, immediately replying to any and all of my concerns. My hat is off to them - they really came through with a fantastic set!
duckyhoward
Art Expert

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 pm

^^ - They look good.
It makes you appreciate them even more when you can see the effort that has gone into the packing to make sure they arrive all OK. kudos to the DHM guys. looks like a job well done.
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:01 pm

Those do great!! I'm still awaiting shipping notification, but I cannot wait to get my hands in these!
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
jlabbate
Art Freak

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:07 pm

just picked up my set from the PO...it looks fantastic...DHM did a great job with this..prints are great and the overall packaging is top notch!