Print Collaboration 13 Fairey Kai & Sunny Release Discussion

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10986
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:18 pm

shaunhoff wrote:
aldo wrote:I'm guessing that one print per person means you cannot buy a set on the drop? Or is it one of each color?
you can buy the set on sat.
How do you get 2 prints out of 1 print per person?
Image
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 pm

1 of each color. rocket science I tell ya :)
User avatar
aldo
Art Expert
Posts: 2043
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm

canuck wrote:
shaunhoff wrote:
aldo wrote:I'm guessing that one print per person means you cannot buy a set on the drop? Or is it one of each color?
you can buy the set on sat.
How do you get 2 prints out of 1 print per person?
1 print per is stated for the online drop. In person at the gallery... who knows.
Last edited by aldo on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10986
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Considering they never mention 1 per color, yeah a bit confusing. Did you call the gallery?
Image
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:32 pm

I emailed subliminal messages yesterday about purchasing both gold and silver. And what recommended time show up. Response was:

Hi - the limit on purchases depends on how big the line is on saturday night. we want everyone to go home with something.

Come at 7:30 maybe?

We wont be letting anyone in till 8 pm so depends on how long you are willing to wait.


Best bet on getting both is taking a mule w you if you wanna make sure you get both. And show up early. Wear sunblock and a sombrero. :lol:
User avatar
aldo
Art Expert
Posts: 2043
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Wow.. I'm guessing none of them were at Known Gallery last year for the Obey Hello Kitty.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16272
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:35 pm

I'll be wearing a sombrero, come say hi. Punch me in the face so I know it's you.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm

they did the drop with burn cars prints at subliminal projects, there was a small line and it was 1 of each each person. and they still let me buy 2 sets.

just sayin.
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm

finneganm wrote:I'll be wearing a sombrero, come say hi. Punch me in the face so I know it's you.
Ill bring some frijoles to share instead. Too much violence in the world already. Well need the power of the beans to beat the heat. :lol:
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:44 pm

aldo wrote:Wow.. I'm guessing none of them were at Known Gallery last year for the Obey Hello Kitty.
yeah that sucked but it was 90% asians. they love hello kitty for some reason , i hope they hate odd shapes in gold and silver.
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 pm

shaunhoff wrote:
aldo wrote:Wow.. I'm guessing none of them were at Known Gallery last year for the Obey Hello Kitty.
yeah that sucked but it was 90% asians. they love hello kitty for some reason , i hope they hate odd shapes in gold and silver.
Yeah, Asians and the whole family. Including the little ones.
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

omyweenis wrote:
shaunhoff wrote:
aldo wrote:Wow.. I'm guessing none of them were at Known Gallery last year for the Obey Hello Kitty.
yeah that sucked but it was 90% asians. they love hello kitty for some reason , i hope they hate odd shapes in gold and silver.
Yeah, Asians and the whole family. Including the little ones.
hahahaha i saw a family of 6 buying the print it was amazing. one for each room or all 6 on the ebay. haha
User avatar
omyweenis
Art Expert
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 am
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 pm

shaunhoff wrote:
omyweenis wrote:
shaunhoff wrote:
aldo wrote:Wow.. I'm guessing none of them were at Known Gallery last year for the Obey Hello Kitty.
yeah that sucked but it was 90% asians. they love hello kitty for some reason , i hope they hate odd shapes in gold and silver.
Yeah, Asians and the whole family. Including the little ones.
hahahaha i saw a family of 6 buying the print it was amazing. one for each room or all 6 on the ebay. haha
Hell of Pushy too. :evil:
Just saying the ones in line that night.
User avatar
aldo
Art Expert
Posts: 2043
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:59 pm

shaunhoff wrote:they did the drop with burn cars prints at subliminal projects, there was a small line and it was 1 of each each person. and they still let me buy 2 sets.

just sayin.
Don't think that'll be the case this time, but I hope I am wrong.
User avatar
shaunhoff
Art Expert
Posts: 1245
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:00 pm

aldo wrote:
shaunhoff wrote:they did the drop with burn cars prints at subliminal projects, there was a small line and it was 1 of each each person. and they still let me buy 2 sets.

just sayin.
Don't think that'll be the case this time, but I hope I am wrong.
you better camp out just to be safe.
Post Reply