Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros 13 Sperry Release Discu

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129615
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:48 am

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros 13 Sperry - 1st

Image
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17554
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Drops online Saturday at a random time :rock:
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1447
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Hopefully this goes up around the usual time
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17554
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:03 pm

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11648
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm

* DISCLAIMER
This poster was on the road with the band and some pieces may not be in pristine, collectible condition.

:lol:
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22111
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:31 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1447
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Willg did me a solid with a PM notifying me ths was up on ES&MZ site. I got burned by a Sperry PJ print that came mangled from 10C.....gotta get this one from Chuck directly. Rhanks though Will
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
willg
Art Expert
Posts: 4307
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Chucktown

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:* DISCLAIMER
This poster was on the road with the band and some pieces may not be in pristine, collectible condition.

:lol:

I've bought from them in the past and had no issues. The tubes were a little on the thin side but plenty of craft paper and the condition was fine.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11648
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm

willg wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:* DISCLAIMER
This poster was on the road with the band and some pieces may not be in pristine, collectible condition.

:lol:

I've bought from them in the past and had no issues. The tubes were a little on the thin side but plenty of craft paper and the condition was fine.
Thats ESMZ disclaimer my friend .... 8)
willg
Art Expert
Posts: 4307
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Chucktown

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
willg wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:* DISCLAIMER
This poster was on the road with the band and some pieces may not be in pristine, collectible condition.

:lol:

I've bought from them in the past and had no issues. The tubes were a little on the thin side but plenty of craft paper and the condition was fine.
Thats THEIR disclaimer my friend .... 8)
Oh yeah, I know. It's a general one for all of their posters. Just sharing my experience. Doesn't mean it won't show up mangled but I've had good luck in the past from them.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8528
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Best $37 I've spent in a loooooong time. :2thumb:
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11648
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 pm

willg wrote: It's a general one for all of their posters. Just sharing my experience. Doesn't mean it won't show up mangled but I've had good luck in the past from them.
good information!! :pint:
User avatar
appletree
Art Expert
Posts: 6886
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Location: Cypress, Texas
Contact:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

my first sperry. great band and looks too pretty to not pass up.

any idea if it has metallics?
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
User avatar
veltri
Art Expert
Posts: 4590
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes, heavy metal!
I created my poster with an intricate and elegant arrangement of flowers, printing a very heavy metallic silver on black linen paper, and delicately tinting the silver with translucent colors. The details are very fine and the registration was exceptionally difficult, but the result made me very happy!
This is going to look amazing! Sperry keeps upping his game.

Thanks for the heads up on this :D
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
Image
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 pm

+1 ... great price too! The description of the inks sounds amazing.
Image
Post Reply